[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we can ALL agree unanimously that old fashioned vanilla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
I think we can ALL agree unanimously that old fashioned vanilla > French vanilla > vanilla bean.
>>
>>7885861
>not making it by heating dairy to 75 C for 4 minutes and then adding your own homemade vanilla sugar and split vanilla pods and then churning it all with liquid nitrogen in your stand mixer

it's like you don't even take ice cream seriously, anon
>>
File: green_tea_soft_serv.jpg (19 KB, 299x456) Image search: [Google]
green_tea_soft_serv.jpg
19 KB, 299x456
matcha > all of them
>>
Classic vanilla fudge > Literally any other flavour of ice cream
>>
I'm not sure I know what the difference between the three is. My country just has 'vanilla.'

My favourite growing was plain, though, then egg then pistachio then vanilla.
>>
>>7885861
your ice cream is missing the most important part.
>>
Elder God Tier
>Hazelnut
>Pistachio

High tier
>Coffee

IDGAF tier
>most of them

Diabetic gutter-pleb tier
>Ben & Jerry's
>>
I usually go for 1 scoop of pistachio and 1 scoop of stracciatella
>>
>>7886686
disgusting
>>
>>7886750
MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM THIS GUY LIKES SOMETHING I DON'T. CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME SMILY FRIES AND TENDIES WITH KETCHUP
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>7886686
Pleb.
>>
>>7886800
wtf is that? I want it
>>
>>7886820
Crunch coat.
>>
>>7886820
HFCS
>>
>>7886856
Where would I find this at? Image search didn't help much other than a bunch of ice cream places but nothing really matched.
>>
>>7886774
>MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM THIS GUY DISCUSSED SOMETHING ON A FORUM. CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME SMILY FRIES AND TENDIES WITH KETCHUP
>>
>>7886875
NO YOU SACK OF SHIT MAKE THEM YOURSELF AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WORTHLESS MFER :SMACK:
>>
>>7886863
>>Where would I find this at?

At home. Scoop ice cream. Put it in a cone. Roll it in a tray of sprinkles or whatever other stuff you want.
>>
>>7886891
no that brown stuff mixed with the sprinkles specifically
>>
>>7886892

that's just generic "crunchies". There's plenty of ways to make that, or something similar. the easiest is just rice krispies or some similar kind of cereal. You could also drizzle little bits of batter into hot oil--kinda like making a funnel cake. It can also be purchased at some supermarkets--check the isle where the baking stuff is. It will be near the cake decorating stuff.
>>
>>7886863
I assumed it's a regular thing at ice cream places but google makes me think it might be just at Dairy Queen
>>
I think we can all agree that vanilla is fucking shit for people with no taste.
>>
>>7886892
it's captain crunch yellow bits. But like >>7886896
said you can easily make it with rice crispies, frosted flakes (I guess), or any cereal you want, but in that picture it's definitely captain crunch
>>
>>7886730
You forgot Gorgonzola in Elder God Tier.
>>
File: 20160601_082316-1-1.jpg (352 KB, 713x717) Image search: [Google]
20160601_082316-1-1.jpg
352 KB, 713x717
>Ube Ice Cream is fantastic
>Mango is just as amazing
>mfw both flavors in a double scoop
>>
>>7886672

"French" vanilla isn't a flavor, it's a style of ice cream. French style ice cream has more egg in it. It's like saying "Italian" vanilla when you're talking about vanilla flavored gelato, and it's a retarded marketing trick that's gotten millions of people to buy into it because they assume "French" vanilla is somehow different from "non French" vanilla.
>>
>>7887306
most of the time french vanilla is just the normal vanilla with annatto added.
>>
>>7886914

fuck off and take your mcflurry with you.
>>
>>7886672
>My country just has 'vanilla.'

what shit tier country are you in?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>7887566
France
>>
French > old fashioned > homestyle > bean
>>
>>7886981 >>7886896

Thank you
>>
>>7885861
i cant even tell the difference anon. i just pick up some up at the store.
>>
>>7885861
Ice cream is for children, like literally.
Women like chocolate and candy and I understand that but they too admit that eating ice cream past elementary is kinda ridiculous.
>>
>>7888086
you don't look cool you just look mentally challenged to everyone basically.
>>
>>7888086
>implying women don't eat batches of ice cream while watching sex and the city and crying
>implying i don't do that
>>
>>7885886
>2d > 3d
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.