[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? Personally its the only thing i get at steak and shake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (123 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
123 KB, 350x300
Thoughts?
Personally its the only thing i get at steak and shake
>>
what the fuck is steak and shake
>>
>>7882046
One of the many sit down chain restaurants in america. It's alright, but nothing special.
>>
>>7882050
I live in America and I've never seen one. And this is like the third post about Steak and Shake I've seen today. Is this some kind of viral marketing campaign?
>>
>>7882052
Just your typical spammer, there's no real value in marketing to NEETS and pretentious foodies.
>>
>>7882052
Pretty sure theyre only in certain areas. When I lived on the east coast they were nonexistent. Living outside of Chicago now and there is one within walking distance. They're okay and open 24/7, usually a good place to go if you're not sober
>>
>>7882061
Thanks goy I forgot NEETS don't eat

Phew, thought this was viral marketting for $0 cost again

But that'd be a waste of time I'm told :^)
>>
>>7882423
No but NEETS typically don't visit not fast food places.
>>
>>7882011
well I would hope it's the only thing you get it's fucking huge you fat fuck
>>
>>7882432
I fucking would if you gave me them.
Fuck $10/day for a lone male.
>>
>>7882432
Steak n' Shake is fast food. They just have waiters if you go inside too.

Their burgers are GOAT. Like a better version of Culver's.
>>
>>7882046
>>7882052

>I've never seen one personally, so they don't exist
>America isn't a large country with Regional food chains

Unfuck yourself. And un-15 year old yourself.
>>
>>7882722
I dunno about that. Culvers has their butter burgers which are more filling and tastier imo. Frozen custard is also great, but i guess the shakes at s&s aren't bad either.
>>
File: 1468623700677.jpg (54 KB, 407x548) Image search: [Google]
1468623700677.jpg
54 KB, 407x548
Going to Steak n Shake like right fucking now

WHAT GET
>>
>>7882925
Triple steakburger and a chocolate banana shake.

Fuck. I'm going to dream about that shit tonight now.
>>
File: TQfmuGu.png (61 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGu.png
61 KB, 1228x1502
>>7882925
>>7882937

Got a double steakburger, 3 buffalo tendies, and a Limited Time Oreo® Red Velvet Shake.

I am sitting in the afterglow of the Steak 'n Shake lifestyle.
>>
>>7882894
what? are you autistic?
>>
>>7883060
shouldve gone 7x7 and birthday cake shake tbqh famalam
>>
I like their flavors of fries. They had like 4 or 5 flavors for them. I don't recall what they were but I liked them. I know one was cheddar bacon or something,
>>
File: Steak 'n Shake 7x7.jpg (204 KB, 1600x1049) Image search: [Google]
Steak 'n Shake 7x7.jpg
204 KB, 1600x1049
Fuck me, this looks delicious.
>>
>>7885617
WTF, do they not know how to melt cheese?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.