[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
easy breakfast ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Breakfast-Burrito.jpg (97 KB, 640x367) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast-Burrito.jpg
97 KB, 640x367
hello /ck/, i get up really early for work and need some ideas for breakfast. something i can heat up and eat, i cant cook anything cause it will be to loud
>>
Oats
Sandwich
In many cultures people eat cold breakfast. Why don't you
>>
>>7881762
>oats
>Why don't you
im not some 3rd world scum, thats why.
>>
File: spanish-omelette.jpg (44 KB, 440x400) Image search: [Google]
spanish-omelette.jpg
44 KB, 440x400
>>7881746
spanish omelettes reheat well
>>
>>7881767
oats taste good though
>>
>>7881788
not every day
>>
Eggs are quick and easy. If you can cook eggs without making a lot of noise you should strongly consider suicide.
>>
>>7881796
nothing tastes good every day.
>>
>>7881746
I like making diced home fries putting them at the bottom of a bowl then I put scrambled eggs and finally salsa with some shredded cheese on top
>>
>>7882094
Although it takes a bit of time so maybe not best in this situation
>>
File: Pumpernickel-sliced.jpg (44 KB, 660x652) Image search: [Google]
Pumpernickel-sliced.jpg
44 KB, 660x652
German Pumpernickel bread with generous slices of sharp cheddar cheese and a big glass of milk. I've been eating it alternating breakfast and dinner all week thanks to general laziness.

The only thing simpler is a bowl of cold cereal.
>>
File: 1445909824455.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445909824455.png
922 KB, 900x1000
>>7881827
>>
File: Mexico.jpg (413 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.jpg
413 KB, 2048x1536
>>
plain yogurt + oats + sugar or honey.

take a bowl, smoosh a banana in it with a spoon, add peanut butter.eat it with a slice of bread in your left hand between spoonfuls

tortilla + cheese + any veggie you like = good quick heat breakfast. the cheese will hold everything nice in place. veggies are warm but still fresh

tortilla + ham + condiments (mayo, ketchup etc), quick ham toast without needing a toaster
>>
>>7881746
i just toss some cold and chicken and bell peppers onm the frier and have stirdhndzc
>>
Just make some breakfast burritos on the weekend and freeze em.
in the morning wrap one in a wet paper towel and microwave it for 2 or 3 minutes
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 460x460
>>7881746
You sound like me friend. I wake up early to go to work and I can't make noise because everyone is sleeping.

I eat two pic-related and a cup of coffee.
>>
omelette
>>
Microwave an egg in a microwave cup and add any seasoning, meats, cheeses or veggies
>>
What do you do, slam cabinet doors and clang pots together?

My spouse and I both work in the health industry and we have really crazy schedules sometimes, so one of us almost always wakes up before or after the other. The only thing that might wake either of us up from time to time is a microwave. And that was when we lived in a small one bedroom apartment.

Are you trying to cook in the same room as someone sleeping?
>>
>>7881746
Oatmeal with a little piece of butter.
>>
>>7881830
your moms pussy does
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.