[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Triangle Cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: grilled.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
grilled.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
Is there a reason why I feel triangle cut sandwiches taste better then square cut sandwiches? Or is this just some residual psychology from my childhood?
>>
>>7878609
it depends on the type of sandwich for me. sandwiches containing meat I prefer diagonal, pb&j or grilled cheese I like the straight square cut
>>
>>7878609

more edges to come in contact with your tastebuds and they are easier to eat, AND you're brain is tricked into thinking you're getting more food.

This is science.
>>
I feel that way about pizza.
>>
File: ledo-pizza.jpg (55 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
ledo-pizza.jpg
55 KB, 550x412
>>7878636

I dunno. Square pizza that I can pop in my mouth whole tastes breddy good.
>>
I don't slice my sandwiches.
>>
>>7878634
No.
>>
>>7878799
That's the reason actually so Yes
>>
better for dunking
>>
File: 42452435245.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
42452435245.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
What I want to know is why the Kraft Mac shapes were so much better than the noodles when I was a kid.
>>
>>7878609
Superior geometry. Triangle stronk. Triangle fulcrum.
>>
>>7878609
Because mom did it.

My wife cuts them that way for me. I told her it tastes better and she doesn't mind. After all your wife is just a younger version of your mom you bang so she can produce a younger version of yourself.

TL;dr psychology and philosophy faggots can eat shit, it's the way I like it.
>>
When I was young I always wanted my mum to cut it that way because I liked saying the word 'diagonal'.
>>
>>7878609
easier to eat
>>
>>7878816
More surface area per individual unit of pasta
>>
>>7878634
>>7878799
>>7878802

Is their any sourcing on this?
>>
>>7878816
That's horse shit. I remember the shapes were and always have been garbage. The plain macaroni noodles set the bar and the spirals are objectively the best.
>>
>>7879384
Fuck you nigger, spongebob shapes btfo shitty spirals
>>
>>7878609
Easier to fit into the mouth and preserves the crust better than square cut
>>
>>7878634
not true
its just presentation or "plating"
the same fags who think they are chefs because they swirl some fucking sauce like a retard trying to be artistic with it
>>
>>7879384
>>7879589
Shells tho
>>
>>7878816
>spongebob shapes
>being this millenial

Back in my day, my mama used to take a big shit in the mac and cheese, and we'd ask for seconds.
>>
>>7879384
spirals > shells > shapes > regular
>>
>>7878609
>Is there a reason why I feel triangle cut sandwiches taste better then square cut sandwiches?

yep: autism
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.