[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Salad dressing you mean, vinegar and olive oil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: olive-oil-and-vinegar.jpg (99 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
olive-oil-and-vinegar.jpg
99 KB, 600x392
>Salad dressing

you mean, vinegar and olive oil?
>>
File: balsamic-vinaigrette.jpg (19 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
balsamic-vinaigrette.jpg
19 KB, 500x350
No, I mean balsamic vinaigrette.
>>
I mean olive oil and lemon juice
>>
>Italians don't even put Italian Dressing on their salads

And they call our Italian food fake
>>
>>7878470

So vinegar, oil, and herbs.
>>
There are literally hundreds of different kinds of salad dressing. Why would you act proud of coming from a village where vinegar and olive oil is the only option you have?
>>
>>7878660
because almost all the other ones taste fucking disgusting unless you're american or have millennial palate
chances are if you use those disgusting "salad dressings" you're probably an ugly obese shithead as well. Way to ruin the benefits of eating salad.
>>
>>7878689

Sure is Summer in here.
>>
>>7878693
you're here after all
>>
>>7878695

I'm always here.
>>
>>7878711
same bro we've probably had this conversation before then
>>
And if you want to make the flavors a lil different you just add some herbs. Basil (I actually put basil in like every salad), dill, celery salt, salt, pepper, etc.
>>
>>7878718
oregano and thyme in something like a greek horiatiki salad too
it's amazing and leaves your breath/mouth fresh and tasting delicious all day if you have it for lunch
>>
Forvm.
Salad dressing done.
>>
>>7878689

>Muh millenials maymay
>>
>>7878817
>muh reddit space
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.