[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a new job that has some good hours, the downside is lunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1262848076679.jpg (46 KB, 458x459) Image search: [Google]
1262848076679.jpg
46 KB, 458x459
I got a new job that has some good hours, the downside is lunch is only 30 mins.

Give me some good ideas for a large snack/lunch that I can make cheap and easy to bring?
>>
raw bacon and whole eggs.
>>
File: 032.jpg (210 KB, 1536x2692) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
210 KB, 1536x2692
make bean burritos.
>>
how bout a sandwich, genius
>>
>>7872878
Are you fucking retarded ?
>>
>My lunch is only 30 minutes.
Many jobs don't have a meal period at all, or it's easily worked through.
>>
>>7872878
trigger warning: slight autism

yellow rice and kidney beans cooked with red pepper and cumin in a small tupperware container and or bean and rice burritos, a sandwich with lettuce, tomato cheese and some sort of deli meat, and an apple or orange or some shit. go heavy on the beans and rice and you'll feel full.
>>
>>7872878
>only 30 mins
That's the longest lunch break I've ever had.

>sandwich
>fruit
>yogurt
Done.
>>
Sandwich or oatmeal with peanut butter and protein added
>>
I think this guide I whipped up will help you out a lot OP

Step 1- Decide what you want to eat

Step 2- Make/purchase your food, and proceed to bring it to work with you (make sure to write your name on it so you can remember which one is yours, and always double check that you didn't forget it on the kitchen counter before closing your house door behind you!)

Step 3- When it comes time for lunch, make your way to the break room. Make sure mommy ties your shoes nice and snug so that you don't trip on your way there!

Step 4- Eat your food. Remember not to inhale at the same time as you're swallowing so that you don't choke! This may take some practice to get down perfectly, but don't give up.

Step 5- Remember to go back to work at the end of your lunch period or your boss might get grumpy! A happy boss means a happy job :)

Step 6- Wow, you did it! What a big boy you are! Make sure to tell mommy all about how good you did when she comes to pick you up.
>>
>>7872893
despite being a shitty photo, that looks like it's pretty tasty
>>
>>7872944
I'm going to assume your perspective is that a job can't have good hours and also only allow a half hour for lunch, in which case I must either congratulate you on having a blessed working life or ask if, in fact, you might be retarded
>>
I do just fine eating just about anything I want, in a 20 minute lunch, with Achalasia.

What the fuck is your excuse?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.