[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aprons.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: il_570xN.885759769_gwcg.jpg (54 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.885759769_gwcg.jpg
54 KB, 570x855
Getting a new apron. Recommendations for quality, price, form and function.

Sick shit to embroider.
>>
Just buy one faggot.
>>
Is that apron meant for someone welding metal sculptures or something? It looks like it would be terrible to wear in a kitchen.
>>
File: AnimeSexyGirls68.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
AnimeSexyGirls68.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
R u a gril
>>
http://butcherandbaker.com/collections/build-your-apron/products/changeable-strap-apron?variant=6228538305

expensive but its probably what you want.

Alternatively just get one of those nice chefworks aprons. I use them in a professional kitchen and they're great.
>>
File: index.png (3 MB, 1438x1438) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3 MB, 1438x1438
>>7872624
Thanks for link.

I saw the chefworks and they were nice too.

Its just for the house for when I pull the Carl Casper on Grills.

I might get a chefworks for guests though.
This is a decent design. I might flatten out the pockets to black though.
>>
>You will never come home to your qt wife with her bright apron on and the biggest smile upon her face because she's simply happy to see you.

Makes me want to eat my S&W for dinner some times.
>>
>>7872695
Its very important that qt wife know how to cook. I feel sorry for my dad who's new wife is completely bonkers in the kitchen.
>>
File: 71GDX2UKMCL._SL1500_.jpg (130 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71GDX2UKMCL._SL1500_.jpg
130 KB, 1500x1500
>>
http://www.hedleyandbennett.com/

If you want to larp around like your chef waifus. Made in the us. Can do customs if you are ordering a lot. I have a pho and sailor.
>>
>>7872756
seems unnecessary to have a pocket for your windex bottle but what do i know
>>
>>7874133
It's a water bottle (with a windex spray thingy replacing the regular cap. Yeah, they fit perfectly.)
It can be useful at a BBQ, when grease falls on the ember and creates a flame.
I'd recommand getting a clean new spray thingy, with or without bottle. It's cheap, like 2 or 3$, and you don't want to eat windex smoke. Life hacks can be retarded...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.