[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried to make one of these? They look fucking ama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault[10].jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[10].jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Has anyone tried to make one of these? They look fucking amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDnCvTFXivU
>>
>>7871910
Kys
>>
What is with all of these milkshake webms and videos overfilling the glass and then dropping extra shit on top that will just have to be fished out and eaten with a spoon later.

It's just unappetizing
>>
Hold one one fucking second you cocksuckers, clarify some terminology for me

So putting milk, ice cream, and ice (and other ingredients) into a blender, and blending it until its a watery stew of cream, ice crystals, and sugar water is a "milkshake," correct?

So what is it called when you put ice cream and other crushed solid ingredients in a large cup and, by hand or machine, stir it until it achieves a thick, heavenly, orgasmic consistency?
>>
>>7871964
a mcflurry
>>
>>7871964
>So what is it called when you put ice cream and other crushed solid ingredients in a large cup and, by hand or machine, stir it until it achieves a thick, heavenly, orgasmic consistency?

Starbucks
>>
>>7871964
memeshakes
>>
>>7871964
a concrete, blizzard or >>7871980
>>
>>7871964
ice cream in a cup?
>>
I immediately abandon the recipe when it asks me to put a specific already done product like say , Oreos, but I think I just experienced an enlightining, and maybe I can make those ice cream sandwiches myself, unless I find a better recipe.
>>
>>7871943
a e s t h e t i c s
>>
I'm confused.
Is "Slacker" some sort of branding or is it literally the word slacker, a term for a lazy person.
If it's the latter, how is buying a box of ice cream sandwiches, unwrapping half of them, and blending them with milk lazier than buying a buying quart of ice cream and scooping it into a blender with milk?
>>
>>7872185
>Is "Slacker" some sort of branding or is it literally the word slacker, a term for a lazy person.

It's both.

>>how is buying....
Those two aren't comparable, really. Yeah, they're the same amount of effort, but the ice cream sandwich version is fancier because of the cookies & such in the sandwich. The point is that it's lazier to toss ice cream sandwiches into the blender than it is to separately add all the individual ingredients (ice cream, cookies, filling ,etc.)
>>
>>7872196
I see now, I was of the mistaken impression that the cookie layers/coatings were undesirable slag instead of being an additive to the milkshake.
>>
I mean if you're gonna throw in 7 fucking ice cream sandwiches, it's probably be cheaper and faster to just buy a shake at McDonalds or something.
>>
>>7872196
>The point is that it's lazier to toss ice cream sandwiches into the blender than it is to separately add all the individual ingredients (ice cream, cookies, filling ,etc.)
is it?
>>
>>7871910
diabetus
>>
>>7871910
the 10 quid milkshake?
>>
File: 1443281759761.jpg (22 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1443281759761.jpg
22 KB, 300x224
>>7871910
I would never ever ever fucking drink a milkshake because I'm not a fatass.
>>
i'd consider that to be more of an ice cream drink.

A real milk shake is 2% milk shaken up and poured in a glass with ice. trust me i'm a milk shake man at a high end restaurant.
>>
File: 1407234575308.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
1407234575308.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>slacker milkshake
>slacker implies that it will somehow be easier/simpler to make than a regular milkshake

>blend ice cream and milk
>>
>>7873065
>t. 97-lb manlet
>>
preferring that garbage over a pink squirrel. Just McfuckingKillyourself.
>>
>>7873107
5'11", 155 lbs, healthy BMI, mesomorph

I stay in shape from a good diet, active life, and basic exercises at home. I don't waste time burning off a thousand calories from a milkshake because I don't eat or drink shit like that.

enjoy your inefficient lifestyle and ringworm, gymcuck :^)
>>
>>7873212
>if you eat a treat on rare occasions you'll get fat!

Go live out your blog on a different board you retarded fucking nigger
>>
>>7873216
no u
>>
>>7873106
It's easier because in my country we don't sell regular ice cream, but rather only ice cream sandwiches. So poor ladies wanting to treat their grand children will have to spend entire nights picking the vanilla ice cream apart from the ice cream sandwiches just to make a milkshake. But with this, the process is significantly effectivized.
>>
File: manlet.jpg (284 KB, 1728x1328) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
284 KB, 1728x1328
>>7873212
>5'11"
>>
>>7873212
>5'11"
I see why you get so upset about petty shit now
>>
File: 1306507034225.jpg (7 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1306507034225.jpg
7 KB, 206x237
>>7873212

>5'11
>155
>mesomorph
>>
>>7873212
>gymcuck

i love when dyel manlets post on threads, always funny
>>
>>7873123
there's just something inherently homosexual about adding alcohol to sweet drinks that nonalcoholic sweet drinks don't have
>>
>>7873216
I remember reading that even seldom binge eating still fucks with your insides
>>
>>7873621
having a milkshake isn't the same thing as binge eating you stupid cunt
>>
>>7871910
7 ice cream sandwiches?
I don't think i'd want to try that
>>
Curious as to if this work on those unmeltable ice cream sandwiches or if the gum stabilizers would make the blender motors burn out.
>>
>>7871964
soft-served ice cream
>>
>>7873106
scooping ice cream might be considered difficult to the retardedly, disgustingly lazy
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.