[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop being gay about food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: o-HIPSTERS-facebook.jpg (77 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-HIPSTERS-facebook.jpg
77 KB, 2000x1000
Chojugang or whatever this shit's called is better than Sriracha, uhh

My coffee must be organic or equitable, I like to give it fancy names, uhhh

Sandwich is an art, uhhh

Admit it: you wish you were cool but food is your only comfort because you're insecure faggots

Quit doing that right now. I mean it. You fucking hipsters.
>>
File: 1413472166020.png (178 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1413472166020.png
178 KB, 1190x906
>>7871480
>>
>>7871480
Looking down on other people is the ultimate hipster trait, OP
>>
>>7871480
Typical white male post
Shaking. My. Head.
>>
>>7871480
Marginalized paranoid lower middle class white rural male detected

Trump will surely save you
>>
>>7871504
Admit it

>>7871505
Not really, it's not my fault if people are huge conformists nowadays, conformism being being Hipster

>>7871508
I'm a mixed tzigan-aryan blood, you monkey
>>
>>7871509
Also, this: I voted for Trump in order for the food world to get back to normal.

Fucking disgusting people everywhere eating "ethnic" food, ethnic being another word for SHIT
>>
>>7871510
>tzigan-aryan
>basically a gypsy

And you're dumb enough to suck up to /pol/? KEK.
>>
>>7871524
That's because I'm no nigro
>>
>>7871509
Rural being the operative word lol. the worst people with the worst taste in food usually are rural
>>
>>7871524
/pol/ btfo r-right reddit??
>>
>>7871480
Obviously nobody here is like that. I seriously doubt that the typical hipster foodie even knows what 4chan is and if they do, they probably stay away from it because it's harsh and offensive.

To be fair there is a difference between sriracha and the other stuff. Pretty sure that the other stuff has less sugar and more concentrated flavor.
>>
ITT: OP tries to be a hipster without realizing it by being contrarian on the internet despite having no clue what he's talking about, and clearly being out of touch with current food trends.
>>
>>7871559
I guarantee that many of your favorite dishes have "rural" roots.
>>
>>7872327
Sure, like carrots that grew in rural areas
But these noble brutes need the enlightened guidance of their urban betters. Left to their own devices they'd still be eating gruel and getting drunk off corn beer and praying to Jesus when they get sick.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.