[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a general thread about spices and sauces picked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Can we get a general thread about spices and sauces picked up with meals from restaurants? Any creative ways you've used them?
>>
File: o-TACO-BELL-facebook[1].jpg (406 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-TACO-BELL-facebook[1].jpg
406 KB, 2000x1000
>>7870357
i put taco bell sauces on everything
even bought a 20 oz bottle of their sauce because i love it so much
>>
>>7870357
I put ketchup in the garbage. get that shit out of my house.

have wife that disagrees with everything I say....3 years of marriage and we no longer allow ketchup in our home.
>>
>>7870458
How does your wife's son feel about ketchup?
>>
>>7870357
This is kind of unrelated but my friend always used to steal lots of straws whenever we went to any fast food place. One time he grabbed a whole bunch from a box they were sitting in (they were those wrapped subway straws) and tried to pull them out, scattering them everywhere. We went back months later and they kicked us out, which kind of sucked because it was one of the only places near our school.

Anyways, when I go to McDonald's and get fries I usually get the big Mac sauce on the side as a dipping sauce.
>>
>>7870357
The habanaro sauce at McDonalds has a surprising kick, and if you ask after you order, it's free. Good habanero slow burn with notes of Chipotle and paprika. The texture is atrocious so I usually think it with a teaspoon of cream if I eat it at home.
>>
>>7870578
You can do that?
>>
>>7870603
At least in Australia, you can. It's pretty great.
>>
>>7870372
GODDAMMIT I CAN NEVER FIND BOTTLED FIRE SAUCE I KNEW IT EXISTED
>>
>>7870458
You sound like a fucking loser
>>
>>7870458
How is that safe space from your trigger treating you?
>>
My father invented a this method of putting pepper into ketchup so when you dip the fries the pepper sticks to them.

I say invented but I'm sure others have thought of it before, but he thought of it independently (he didn't hear it from someone else).
>>
File: Mel_BlackPepperKetchup_700.png (254 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Mel_BlackPepperKetchup_700.png
254 KB, 700x700
>>7870661
your dad aint hot shit

I usually save up any leftover taco bell sauce packets I have, and also any leftover red pepper/parmesan packets that usually come with a pizza delivery. Taco bell sauce is really good on omelettes. When I go to KFC I ask for extra honey mustard packs to keep in the fridge because IMO they have the best tasting
>>
File: 628before.jpg (57 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
628before.jpg
57 KB, 1200x1600
I'll put them under the toilet seat at work or toss them under somebodies car tires.
>>
>>7870908
Did this shit in 5th grade with like 3 or 5 packets.
Got in serious trouble. Kids ass and pants were caked with ketchup.
Entire school system almost banned ketchup packets.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>7870599
Damn Mango Habanero sauce from Dominos?
That's my shit. Blows that Arby's Bronco Sauce out of the water.

>"You know back before the war broke out I was a saucier in San Antone."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saucier
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.