[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do with these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160711_184630919.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_184630919.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
What should I do with these?
>>
Eat them blue rare.
>>
Every.Single.Day.
>>
Put spices on and bake? Would that be OK?
>>
Rub with salt and pepper, throw them on the barbie until nice and brown, finish with a nice coating of bbq sauce in the last couple of minutes.
>>
>>7870058
I don't have a barbeque, just an oven and a stove.
>>
Give them to a less fortunate family and stop eating meat
>>
grill em
make a rub with paprika, salt, pepper, a little bit of sugar, cayenne pepper and a tiny bit of powered english mustard, grill till they're crispy and golden brown and hopefully cooked all the way through
>>
>>7870064
I'm broke and they were only $3 that's why I bought them.
>>
Chop up potatoes carrots and onions. Oil and season them and put it on the bottom of a baking dish. Put small pats of butter under chicken skin and season to taste and place in dish over veggies.
Bake at four hundred (probably a bit less) for an hour, basting periodically
>>
bake and broil
drench if buffalo sauce

eat it with some r ice

add a bit of butter and ketchup to the rice so you have tomato rice
>>
>>7870061
You can still do bbq in the oven. Just roast them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25-30 minutes. Take them out, brush with bbq sauce, and reduce heat to 375. Cook until nice and caramelized.
>>
File: IMG_20160711_190307129.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_190307129.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
I put some spices on the chicken. Should I bake it on foil or parchment paper?

400° correct?
>>
>>7870041
I miss publix and their sandwiches
>>
>>7870103
Yup, just make sure you check on them often, and flip halfway. They should be nice and Brown with a crispy skin at that point, give or take a few minutes. Then add the sauce and finish them off.
>>
File: crab.jpg (102 KB, 474x265) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
102 KB, 474x265
>>7870041

Tie them to a long piece of string and wait for the tides to reverse...get you some fresh blue crabs.
>>
>>7870041

korma
>>
>>7870041
Use them as bait for crab. You could probably get 3 or 4 dozen crab with that much chicken.
>>
>>7871757

>Use them as bait for crab.

Dammit that's what I said.

I even provided a picture.

I am such a loser....
>>
>>7870041
straight in the trash
>>
>>7870041
Shove them up your anus
>>
File: Threadfulloffaggots.gif (916 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
Threadfulloffaggots.gif
916 KB, 300x182
>ctrl+f "confit"
>0 results

You sicken me with incompetence.
>>
adobo
coq au vin
>>
>>7872114

confit in superior duck fat
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.