[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is omurice only practical if you eat rice often enough to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 19fnjvm7t3um5jpg.jpg (58 KB, 636x407) Image search: [Google]
19fnjvm7t3um5jpg.jpg
58 KB, 636x407
Is omurice only practical if you eat rice often enough to have it leftover for frying, or does it taste okay just plopping fresh rice inside an omelette?
>>
>>7869295

You can always make fresh rice and then spread it out on a plate or other flat surface and let it dry a little, then proceed to use it in fried dishes.
>>
>>7869295
Hey here's an idea you weeb. How about you cook like an adult and stop idolizing a culture which is blatantly at the bottom of the barrel in terms of cooking skill?

Maybe this way the concept of "shitty ketchup omelette on top of rice" won't be so baffling to you.
>>
File: ted_chinky.jpg (17 KB, 341x255) Image search: [Google]
ted_chinky.jpg
17 KB, 341x255
>>7869295
>>
>>7869295
>omurice
Fucking why
At least make something good like tonkatsu
>>
Yeah, I make fried rice with fresh rice all the time. It makes more sense with omurice because it gets saucy anyway so you don't expect the rice to be flaky.
>>
>>7869362
Calm the fuck down dude
>>
>>7869362
Not OP but what are you angry about. Omurice is comfort food. My mom made that shit for me all the time when I was little and it was fucking amazing it's not just weeb food. You obviously know jack shit about Japanese cooking. Go to Japan, go visit Takashimaya or any major train station and find that almost every eatery has it
>>
>>7869295
Its perfectly fine to make rice just for ちゃはん (fried rice) to plop egg on top off. When I visit relatives in Japan I always go to get Omurice from one of the train stations near the airport.
>>
>>7869362
Just because you thought you were going to become a samurai doesn't mean anyone who ever thinks about sushi is just like you, anon-kun. Maybe move on with your life and leave the anime-themed website instead of continuing to beat yourself up over it.
>>
File: american cuisine.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
american cuisine.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
>>7869362
Stick to Mcdonalds and well-done steaks with ketchup my amerilard friend. I'm not sorry you were cucked by Japanese people.
>>
>>7870129
Nothing you said contradicts any of his points.

We should have dropped more bombs.
>>
>>7870480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.