[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any Canadians here a fan of Burrito Boyz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: burrito boyz.jpg (78 KB, 590x450) Image search: [Google]
burrito boyz.jpg
78 KB, 590x450
any Canadians here a fan of Burrito Boyz?
>>
here

phone in order
> large bean, everything, extra hot
>>
>people unironically prefer chipotle over based burrito boyz
>>
>>7867201
Nobody eats those poison burritos anymore
>>
>>7867187
519fag here. How in the fuck did this franchise get popular?
>>
>>7867344

london senpai?
>>
>>7867379
Cambridge unfortunately.
>>
>>7867344
it was pretty damn cheap, but they recently raised their prices again. fuckload of toppings to choose from and they actually grill the burrito
>>
>>7867187
Taco Bell is objectively better.
>>
>>7867436
B8
>>
>>7867490
Not him, but no, it's not bait.
>>
>>7867195
this

burrito boyz hot sauce is the shit
>>
>>7867187

Long time toronto/mississauga fag here, used to get these once a week as a treat, went back after 7 years yesterday after portugal won the eurocup with a few friends. Order was quick and accurate and it was quite filling. I got the pork and shrimp because I make poor choices drunk, but the shrimp had a nice pop to them, they we're probably gulf shrimp if I had to guess which are superior to thai and indian, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got them from there.

That hotsauce is hot, tasty though, took a nice solid dump this morning which, after eating fast food, is a nice thing.

So they're quite consistent, it was just as good as I remembered, not mind blowing by any means but for what you pay you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal.
>>
Halifax Burrito Jax doe
>>
>all of Canada lives in ontario

Why don't you just say any Ontarians a fan of Burrito Boyz?
>>
>>7869917
it escaped me that this is only an ontario franchise

s-sorry
>>
Oh fuck I love these sons of bitches. They don't skimp on meat and they have fresh ingredients. Mucho Burrito is also okay but BB is a better deal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.