[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better American blue cheese I'll save us all some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: widf_on_suicide_watch.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
widf_on_suicide_watch.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
Name a better American blue cheese

I'll save us all some time: you can't
>>
File: 1467423090108.jpg (74 KB, 526x567) Image search: [Google]
1467423090108.jpg
74 KB, 526x567
>a better American blue cheese

Suicide would be a better alternative, desu famalamadingdong
>>
>>7866104
>>7866097
I wonder if you could use the AIDS virus to make a blue cheese...
>>
>>7866104

What's wrong with Point Reyes? Oh wait, you're just shitposting.
>>
>>7866097
>American blue cheese
I jerked off with a kraft single once and then forgot about it for 3 years, does that count?
>>
>>7866112

Blue cheese is a shit-tier meme that people choke through to convince themselves that they're better than gouda-consumers.

It's gahbage.
>>
>>7866121

>everyone else is just pretending to like it in order to fit in
>>
>>7866127
>Hating on throbbing blue veiny dick cheese
>>
>Point Reyes
Didn't they also make a goat cheese at some point? I remember quite liking that one when I lived in the States..
>>
File: bleu.jpg (109 KB, 480x615) Image search: [Google]
bleu.jpg
109 KB, 480x615
>>7866097

I can. Ya "bleu" it, OP.
>>
>>7866097
>I'll save us all some time: you can't
Then why ask?
>>
>>7866217

>what's a rhetorical statement
>>
>>7866241
A rhetorical statement is typically an assertion that uses devices or methods often found in rhetoric to become more meaningful or persuasive. This can include the use of different devices that establish connections between various ideas, such as allegory or metaphor, or that create an impact through exaggeration. There are certain concepts often found in this type of statement, including the use of ethos, pathos, and logos in an argument. A rhetorical statement can also refer to a type of question that is not meant to elicit a proper answer, often called a “rhetorical question.”
>>
>>7866121
Wait what?
Blue cheese is the best. You probably need to be an adult and not a girly man baby to enjoy it.
>>
>>7866121

i'm beginning to wonder what separates me from people like you. i just don't understand why you can't accept someone liking something you don't like. and there's clearly a lot of you out there.
>>
>>7866097
>american "cheese"

lol onley retard's think whot u get in america is real cheese
>>
>>7866350

Only a retard would take that bait, and only someone with a legitimate mental disability would believe it.
>>
>>7866357
whatever you say faggotmerican keep beleving you're atraficial oil and chemical brick's are actualley cheese
>>
>>7866498
>beleving
>you're
>atraficial
>brick's
>actualley
You're a fucking illiterate mong.
>>
>>7866504
kek only gay's care about spelling online
>>
>>7866507
>gay's
Retard.
>>
>>7866507
Nope, you're just a fucking spastic to be quite honest.
>>
>>7866507

No. It makes you look like a retarded child.
>>
>>7866513
lol we no your retard but u realy need to stop insulting you'reself like that
>>
File: 1rritant.jpg (22 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
1rritant.jpg
22 KB, 265x300
>>7866524
Hello Australia.
>>
>>7866315
The Appalachian mountains or the Diablo Range, mostly
>>
File: i-dont-like-thing-ok.jpg (66 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
i-dont-like-thing-ok.jpg
66 KB, 500x640
>>7866564
savage
really though it's just a trait of humanity in general to not like things other people like and hate them for doing it. Ods are that faggot has some other trigger button like mlp. I know my reflexive assmaddery is idol shit.
>>
File: cradle-of-love-o.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
cradle-of-love-o.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>7867105
What do you have against idol?
>>
Stinky moldy cheese is trash desu
>>
Not to interrupt what seems to be a pretty solid shitposting thread, but what sets these nice brands of bleu apart? I can that a nice one has a richer, creamier flavor than the crumbles i can get at safeway, but what else do i need to know to be able to judge nice cheese?
>>
>>7867184

>ken ne1 tel me wut 2 like?
>>
>>7866121
>Not liking blue cheese
>Not liking gouda
it's fucking cheese bro
>>
>>7867184
Being unpasteurized
>>
>>7867184

Mostly, not being from Wisconsin
>>
>>7866175
Ah, no. Think that was Cypress Grove.
>>
I live in America and buy "Amish blue" or Maytag.
How does this Point Reyes stuff compare to either? It looks quite good.
>>
I live in Vermont, and really like Bayley Hazen from Jasper Hill Farm. I don't know if it's available elsewhere.
>>
>>7870565
It's pretty well known. You can get it at any grocery store in NY.
>>
>>7866097
smegma
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.