[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought rolls from Wal Mart today >go to eat one >they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: what are those.jpg (581 KB, 1286x856) Image search: [Google]
what are those.jpg
581 KB, 1286x856
>bought rolls from Wal Mart today
>go to eat one
>they're covered in red spots
>insides look fine and taste fine and have no red spots, it's purely on the surface
>see pic

Any ideas on what they are?
>>
File: no really what.jpg (436 KB, 996x830) Image search: [Google]
no really what.jpg
436 KB, 996x830
OP here again, here's another pic

I've googled around and found nothing on them, is this a common thing with bread, or am I potentially eating some blood or something if I eat these?
>>
>>7864590
its herpes
>>
If they are only on the surface they arr most likely spots left over from some tiny insects. They get trapped in the dough and die in the oven where they burn off but sometimes leave spots.
>>
>>7864610
Free protein!
>>
>>7864610
I really want to believe you, because I'm alright with eating bugs, but what if this shit is actual blood and I'm consuming pure aids?
>>
>>7864617
HIV can't survive in the air like that
>>
>>7864621
What if there's traces of it just underneath the skin? I guess I can just stop whining and get to carving my rolls up to get all the red off. Damn it, I should have checked before I threw the things in my cart.
>>
>>7864617
Rip off the hindu parts?
>>
>>7864631
That's the plan, boss. Thanks for the help, /ck/.
>>
>>7864628
You could get all manner of bloodborn illnesses but not HIV
>>
>>7864593
"mold"
>>
Classic Walmart.
>>
maybe an ink leak when they 3d printed them
>>
>>7864590
spider eggs, you ate spiders OP
>>
>>7864590
100% AIDS concentrate
>>
>>7864628
unless your mouth is covered in cuts you can't get HIV from eating HIV infected blood
>>
>>7864590

looks like someone in the wall mart bakery made something red next to your rolls
>>
>>7864621
Hep c can
>>
Post it on the walmart facebook page and you could get free shit or something.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.