[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to McDonalds for the first time in probably ten years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What should I order

7 dollar budget
>>
>>7863906
Smoke some weed first. Get a QP with cheese and put some fries on the patty.
>>
A pack of Marlboro Reds from the gas station next door.
>>
>>7863913
Is it actually a decent burger- like can you tell it's all ground beef cause i'm actually nervous about ordering that
>>
>>7863922
yeah man, McDonalds is some fantastic shit.
>>
4-5 Mcdoubles.
>>
File: 1466192398699.jpg (6 KB, 200x212) Image search: [Google]
1466192398699.jpg
6 KB, 200x212
McDouble and McChicken. Split the McDouble and put the entire McChicken in the middle of the two McDouble patties. Squish and enjoy your new McAwesome.
>>
>>7863986
This, but take the bread off of the mcchicken. In central FL we'd call it a mcgangbang
>>
Large fries and a strawberry shake
>>
>>7863922
>CAN YOU TELL A MCDONALDS BURGER IS MADE OF BEEF???

some of you idiots have really drank the kool-aid havent you
>>
>>7864329
This
>>7863915
or this
>>
>>7864324
Just take the bottom bun off both.
>>
>>7863906 go to wendys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.