[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 Food 1 Country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: AmericaYes.jpg (82 KB, 634x342) Image search: [Google]
AmericaYes.jpg
82 KB, 634x342
Alright senpai, we take the best cullinary contribution from each each country and put it as a must need in a cook book.
Name as many countries as you want and their greatest contribution
I.E.
Burgers, humus, stroopwafel.
>>
Murica
>>
File: NanaimoBar.jpg (73 KB, 288x295) Image search: [Google]
NanaimoBar.jpg
73 KB, 288x295
No anons want to share their heritage?
Here's one of Canada's greatest contributions to the world.
Nanaimo bars.
>>
>>7863474
America
Fucking bison jerky
>>
File: tlmd_comidamexicana.jpg (69 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
tlmd_comidamexicana.jpg
69 KB, 652x367
Mexibro here and you cant do ENTOMATADAS
>>
Only doing countries I lived in, not visited.
America (new Jersey) - BBQ, burgers
Italy - Nonna's Sunday ragu, horsemeat, and pot au fau styles soups
Denmark - Flaeskastegg, hotdogs, pizza w/ salad and dressing.

It's crazy how IMO Denmark's pizza and hotdogs, and durums are some of the best street food I've ever had.
>>
>>7863559
>GOAT bars
would commit genocide like nigger for one of these
>>
>>7863474
>senpai, Die austistfaggot
>>
File: dsc04123.jpg (264 KB, 939x528) Image search: [Google]
dsc04123.jpg
264 KB, 939x528
Portugal

This is the "Little Frenchie" or Francesinha. You fill a sandwich with ham, steak and sausage, layer the top with cheese slices and an egg, and stick it under the grill. When it's cooked you take it out, serve with fries and cover in a special tomato-beer sauce.

It's one of the greasiest most tasty hangover cures ever invented.
>>
File: standard_jarlsberg.png (287 KB, 486x356) Image search: [Google]
standard_jarlsberg.png
287 KB, 486x356
Norway
>>
>>7864070

I've visited Portugal a few times and love it (it's western Europe with fresh seafood but costs the same as visiting Eastern Europe, what's not to love), but the Francesinha is so particular to one specific region that it can't really be considered a national cuisine - it's also just a fuck my shit up version of the croque monsieur.

If anything, when I think of Portugal I think of salt cod.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.