[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry for the blog, but unavoidable. >so, I went to an empty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 265461-caipirinha_coctail.jpg (94 KB, 530x700) Image search: [Google]
265461-caipirinha_coctail.jpg
94 KB, 530x700
Sorry for the blog, but unavoidable.
>so, I went to an empty bar with a mate, and after I sat on the counter, a very polite bartender asked me how was my day
>'it was fine, but I haven't left the office for anything other than water this afternoon'
>'so, rough day. would you like a meal before I serve you?'
>'no, thanks'
>didn't ask him what it was to be polite to him, yet he still handed us nuts and crackers (person with me was having beer)

What would be the meal he'd serve me? Why no other bartender ever offered that to me? Is that commonplace?
>>
File: 3.jpg (12 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
12 KB, 298x300
Maybe he wants to be your friend?
>>
So, you went to a bar that happened to be in a restaurant for the first time in your life and are confused that they asked if you wanted to order food?
>>
>>7863013
>first time
I spent my whole life at bars and I'm from UK, I'm pretty sure I can recognize a bar when I see one.
>>
>>7863006
he was probably just covering his ass, knowingly getting you sloshed on an empty stomach could come back on him if you have a crash and kill someone or something
>>
>>7863016
I didn't think the uk had bars, I thought it was pretty much all pubs which also serve delicious food in addition to booze
>>
>>7863024
>pubs that serve booze and food
>not bars that serve alcohol and tasty traditions

shit taste my lardy lambiscus .
>>
>>7863024
Bars, pubs, taverns, saloons, cantinas, botecos; pick your poison, same subject.
>>
>>7863016

For someone from an English speaking country your English is pretty bad. I'm not even sure what you're trying to ask.
>>
>>7863006
>He doesn't know about bar/pub food
While it's not as common as I'd like here my favorite bars offer some kind of easy to prepare food.
>>
>>7863036
I have a nice steakhouse near me that has a half pound burger on special once a week for like eight bucks. best part is they grind it themselves so you're relatively safe getting it medium rare if that's what you dig. and yes I have the common courtesy to sit at the bar instead of taking up a table to eat their cheapest menu item.
>>
>>7863047
you sound autistic.
>>
It's salad, anon.
t. Bartender
>>
>>7863056
probably am,
diagnosed bipolar

also what's the point of calling me autistic? just to be mean? well that's your right but it makes you a jerk
>>
>>7863063
>diagnosed bipolar
Hello tumblr.
>>
>>7863070
nope, not self diagnosed. on medication and disability
>>
>>7863063
You are correct I am an asshole. At least im not autistic.
>>
>>7863071
>on medication and disability
Hello tumblr.
>>
>>7863073
>hello tumblr
b-b-but I'm not a cunt
>>
>>7863024

>UK
>delicious food

???
>>
File: 1429026463573.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
1429026463573.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>>7863073
>>7863070

fucking kill yourself you dumb piece of shit

>everyone who is mentally ill is automatically tumblr

how FUCKING RETARDED does one have to be to act this way?

>le reddit xD
>go back 2 tumblr :D
>4chan is my ebin sekret club!!!
>>
>>7863179
You fell for the bait.

>>7863185
>le meme disease
>look society no one understands me lol my parents hate me
>>
File: 1415637365615.jpg (142 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1415637365615.jpg
142 KB, 1500x1500
>>7863323

>>le meme disease
>>look society no one understands me lol my parents hate me

you're a meme yourself at this point. all you can do is meme. you don't think anymore, you don't use your brain. all previous categories have been replaced with memetic knowledge.

leave this website for a few days and get a fucking grasp. I don't suffer from bipolar disease, but if you think it's some made-up special snowflake bullshit (and are not just memeing) then you should honestly just fucking viper yourself
>>
>>7863340
>you're a meme yourself at this point
>you don't think anymore
>you don't use your brain
>why am I so superior
>no one understands me lol my parents hate me
>you are a sheep, A SHEEP!
>waaaaaaah
Hello tumblr.
>>
>>7863353

kys
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.