[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf do I put in tortellinis????? I don't want to put ricotta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x333
Wtf do I put in tortellinis????? I don't want to put ricotta cheese but I don't know how else to prepare them.
>>
>>7862138
try to put in some cat food mixed with ketchup tomatoe. It sounds bad but when it's cooked it has a delicious taste
>>
Into a food processor, put some parmigiano cheese and powder it. Then add Italian raw ham and process to mince. Then add pork mince, parsley and whole egg. No salt. The saltiness should come exclusively from the cheese.
Use that. It is my favourite filling and one of the most popular in Italy.
>>
Chicken and prosciutto
>>
>>7862138
Minced spinach mixed with eggs
>>
>>7862149
Not OP, but that sounds damn good. What sauce -if any- do you like to use with that?
>>
>>7862727
It's most commonly had in broth, but you could also dress it in mushroom flavoured cultured cream.
WIth the mushroom cream, there are three ways to do it: the long way, the quick way and the way almost everyone does it.
Long: make mushroom stock, add cultured cream, cook it until reduced and thick again.
Quick: add mushroom stock cube to cultured cream
Everyone: pic related
>>
Just keep it simple and stick with ricotta. It's all about the sauce anyways.

cacio e pepe
pesto
mushroom
carbonara
etc.
and a personal favorite preparation of tortellini, diced tomatoes+scallions+garlic+pepper+chili+vinegar
>>
>>7862740
Thanks anon, inspired to try my hand at this.
>>
spinachi and riccota or greek white cheese
>>
>>7862147
hi charlie
>>
You can make a filling made out of puree of a sweet vegetable like pumpkin, sweet potatoes or sunchokes mixed with grated cheese (pecorino, parmigioano, grana padano or w/e floats your boat). Add an egg to the mixture if you wish aswell or just eggyolks.

I usually end up filling it with either ricotta or parmigiano/ham filling and spicing it up by using different sauces instead.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.