[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if you eat your fruits and vegetables without washing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What happens if you eat your fruits and vegetables without washing them?
>>
permament death
>>
You build something called an immune system, or you get aids.
>>
File: 1467566096727.jpg (17 KB, 557x365) Image search: [Google]
1467566096727.jpg
17 KB, 557x365
You have cancer
>>
File: kx9z01mu.jpg (13 KB, 240x206) Image search: [Google]
kx9z01mu.jpg
13 KB, 240x206
Depends on the fruit or veg in question. A lot of time you are good if you don't eat the stems like in tomatoes etc.

As to the effects, those depend if you live in a 3rd world or one with a long life expectancy. There is a slight co-correlation with for example Parkinson's with elevated levels of pesticides in the system, but nothing definite or strong.
>>
That's worse than eating almonds without activating them
>>
you can be die
>>
>>7862108
I don't think the immune system works very well against pesticides.

Some vegetables are more pesticide-laden than others. Just take the time to rinse them, it's not very hard.
>>
>>7862102
nothing
>>
>>7862102
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
>>
>>7862102
fun fact, most pesticides penetrate the item so washing does nothing except remove dirt.
>>
>>7862102
>knew the boi who did this
>
>
>
>
>he dieded
>>
>>7862102

Sometimes it's contaminated with fresh manure, they're not supposed to spread it on or near plants but you know how it goes.
>>
>>7862102
>What happens
You get to move out of your parents house at 35 years old autfag
>>
>>7862102
You get salmonella poisoning from when the Mexican who picked your food shit all over it.
>>
>>7864045
Do you think you're funny commenting on every thread, faggot?
>>
>>7862378
Speaking of which, how the fuck do I do it anon?

The servers are always down.
>>
File: 325462231.jpg (9 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
325462231.jpg
9 KB, 262x192
>>7864076
u mad boi
>>
>>7862102
My uncle did that once with peaches and had to be rushed to hospital from a toxic shock/reaction to the pesticides on the fruit. This was in the 90s, maybe things are better now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.