[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im living alone and have a 9 - 6:30 job starting monday, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1424311303503.png (49 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1424311303503.png
49 KB, 398x409
im living alone and have a 9 - 6:30 job starting monday, how do i make packed lunch that I won't be disgusted by?
>>
>>7861341
Ask mommy faggot.
>>
>>7861341

>make lunch that does not disgust you
>bring it to work
>>
Make a fuckin sandwich?
>>
>>7861341
Get some cheap roundsteak and make pepper steak sandwiches. Pound the shit out of the round steak to tenderize it, then bread it in a mixture of one cup flour, a tablespoon of black pepper, half tablespoon of salt, and a tablespoon of ancho chili powder. Fry each piece for a couple minutes on each side in some hot oil.
>>
veggie bean chili and wide-mouth thermos? then eat with toasted bread.
>>
>>7861360
i like this. thanks.
>>
>peanut butter sandwich without too much jelly so it doesn't get mushy, or with bananas
>straight up meatwich with no faggot veggies that will wilt it
>trail mix because fuck it
>tupperware full of pasta salad
>tupperware full of potato salad
>homemade frozen burritos
>>
I have a few tips if you're making sandwiches
First, buy one of those square sandwich keepers you can find them pretty much everywhere, they definitely a good job of keeping your sandwich from being smooshed and also keeping it fresh
second, if you like lettuce on your sandwich put it in a separate bag and only when you're about to eat it put it on the sandwich, itll remain crunchy instead of getting soggy
if you like toasted theres nothing you can do about it even if you keep the toasted bread in a different bag it will still get soft, if your work has a toaster though that would be perfect
>>
2x sandwhich of choice, ham and lettuce is pretty standard. A piece or two of fruit, yogurt and a muesli bar? Some pre cooked chicken drums go well if you get hungry.
>>
>>7861341
>make food that doesnt disgust you
>pack it
>eat for lunch
>>
>>7861341

fried bologna sandwich with mayo is godly by lunchtime... all steamed up from bacterial sex
>>
File: 1466597057589.png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1466597057589.png
269 KB, 500x514
I like to make big batches and freeze it well in advance incase I need a quick lunchbox some day.
The only thing I can think of that doesn't microwave well from frozen is rice. And of course fresh vegetables.

Stew and chili are excellent freezerfoods and chili, as someone said, can be reheated and scooped up with toast for a top quality meal without touching the stove.

Pasta with sausage/meatballs and ketchup is excellent, though probably not from frozen.
A gratin with something you like in it.

Bring a separate container for greens and also a fruit puts the silver lining on lunch.

http://www.budgetbytes.com/2016/03/roasted-red-pepper-tomato-soup/
This is also just as good reheated as fresh. If you don't mind bringing soup.
>>
>>7861345
Usually only faggot who claim others.
>>
>>7861492
>white "people"
>>
>>7861506
Great help. Thanks Hitler!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.