[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Pizza hut serious with this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: kippah.png (271 KB, 872x214) Image search: [Google]
kippah.png
271 KB, 872x214
Last night, I was checking out pizza hut's menu, and noticed the wings seemed cheaper than usual; So, I took a screenshot of their price($4.80).

Well, just now I was browsing their site and look how much they want for the same 8 wings...

This is why I fucking hate online pricing. Amazon does this shit too.
>>
>>7857904
>"It's because they know autists..."
Funny you say that- I got a free pizza last time I went because they gave one of my 10-topping abominations away. Delivery+tip is too expensive, cheapness>autism.
>>
idk what your talking about?
>>
>>7857898
theyre 6.99 where i live. i guess its regional
>>
They have a wing special every Wednesday..
>>
>>7857970
are you sure about this? why isnt it advertised how did you find out?
>>
File: tumblr.gif (115 KB, 159x221) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.gif
115 KB, 159x221
>>7857970
OP here, this was in the middle of the night around 3 AM(they were of closed, of course), at that point it wasn't Wednesday anymore, unless they don't update for quite awhile? And don't think too deeply about why I was browsing a pizza site at three in the morning.

Also, this >>7857973
>>
>>7858006
yeah it really isnt adding up and im getting tired of this shit. love the stuffed crust tho
>>
I work at pizza hut, they should cost 4.80 on wing wednesday and 6.50 every other day. the website is just shite, i recommend calling in your order and asking because (assuming the employee isn't too new) they will be able to tell you the deals and get you the best price (there is a good amount of fuckery with the menu, can be confusing)
>>
>>7858059
This is the only thread where i will be justified in throwing this out there, but i have figured out from working there that if you want cheese sticks you are better off ordering a medium pan pizza with no sauce, they will put three times as much cheese on there as they put on cheese sticks, with more than twice the bread. if you have any other flavor menu thing on the ticket this cheese pizza will cost $5, wich is how much a cheese stick is. Also need to pay $0.60 for the marinara, and you can ask for a side of breadstick seasoning for about $0.50 to throw on top if you want it to be just like a cheese stick.
>>
>>7858059
How are the new traditional wings compared to the old ones? I used to get the ones with breading on them. There were two choices before
>>
>>7857926
>cheapness
you're a fucking retard. ordering out is not cheap. ever. if you actually gave a shit about money instead of just liking to pretend you are poor while ordering garbage every day for 10+ dollars you'd cook some fucking food yourself.
>>
>>7857973
>>7858006
I work for Pizza hut. It's called wing Wednesday. If you call and mention it you can get them for $0.50 each.
>>
>>7858070
Mate you have real problems.
>>
>>7857898

>Plus tip of course.

Ordering delivery these days is nonsensical if you are just ordering for one. I mean seriously if you have the money for that then you have the money for those chicken patty things you can zing up if you get creative. I guess pizza itself is okay because you can stretch that out for a few meals (If you have at least SOME self control). But those fucking 'wyngz' seem to be marketed on purpose to hikkimori who can't into math.
>>
>>7858070

that's a pretty legit strategy to get cheese sticks with marinara sauce but you know what would be even more legit is just ordering a fucking cheese pizza
>>
My curried beef is the shit. Pizza Hut can't make this.
>>
File: Untitled.png (135 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
135 KB, 960x540
WTF why is my pizza hut more expensive than all of yours?
>>
>>7859860
And the bone out ones are exact same price $6.99 for 8
>>
>Is Pizza Hut serious with this shit?

Why the fuck am I laughing so hard at this?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.