[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best foods to cook in a small grill in a festival while drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: grillit.jpg (72 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
grillit.jpg
72 KB, 660x371
Best foods to cook in a small grill in a festival while drunk out of my mind?
>>
bone in chicken and some sausages would be my go to. Cheap, easy to not destroy and plenty of it to last.
>>
>>7853597

Sausages are a must have. I was also thinking of hot dogs and burgers like a true freedom fighter.
>>
>>7853583
Kebabs
>>
>>7853599
Depending on level of drunkenness burgers can be a pain sometimes. Mostly when it comes time to flipping them. If you aren't that wasted yet it's a good idea to throw some on, though.
>>
File: me cooking.jpg (13 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
me cooking.jpg
13 KB, 250x178
>>7853600

What kind of kebab you can do in a grill?

>>7853614

I have great motor skills while drunk so flipping burgers won't be a problem.

>truth in the picture
>>
>>7853625
LOL made my day right there
>>
>>7853583
have fun gettin arrested mang
most public parks expressly prohibit alcahol
>>
File: camping.jpg (71 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
camping.jpg
71 KB, 500x331
>>7853643

I should have specified that I will be cooking in the camping site of the festival.
>>
>>7853654
ah, ok
skin on chicken quarters always turn out good on the grill. it's got to be skin on though, otherwise it gets too dry, so if you have a thing about chicken skin, just remove it after cooking
>>
You're going to the Gathering of the Juggalos, aren't you OP?
>>
>>7853657

Sounds goods, I will consider these. Pulled chicken would be best but impossible to make with just a small grill.
>>
>>7853660

>>7853660

Nope, no idea what that is. Includes heavy drinking I assume?
>>
>>7853583
Grill pork chops, burgers and hot dogs you fucking dingus. Chickens are too fucking complicated.
Get aluminum foil and cook some french fries or potatoes and some vegetables. Make shish-kabobs.

Wait till those coals are white before you start tag teaming your plates. Don't be the fancy chef and burn down the camp is the main point.
>>
>>7853685
>pork chops
pleb
pork steak master race reporting in
>>
Who eats solid food at a festival?
>>
File: 51UZmFely3L.jpg (63 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
51UZmFely3L.jpg
63 KB, 500x378
I would be happy with a bag of munchos and some beer.
>>
>>7853625
Any kind of meat will do, why not try three, pork, beef, chicken? You can keep it simple and just use something like McCormack seasoning or Lawry's or blend up your own, or marinade them. Put the meat on a skewer alternating with onion, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes are a nice touch but take up space. It's a easy thing to do for a show. Bring some pita bread. Folks can make sandwiches out of them. If you go for a more ME or Greek style (seasoned w cumin, coriander, cayenne, oregano, cinnamon) make a yogurt sauce (mince up some mint and mix it with the yogurt), or if you go the other way you can make a sauce with one part sour cream and one part mayo, flavored with what ever herbs & spices you like.
>>
>>7853719
You basically just described what I enjoy doing. (not OP here) and it's so simple and tastes great. I recommend this as well.
>>
>>7853583
Sausages are the easiest, by far. Definitely include plenty of those. Marinated lamb chops, or pork chops. Foil wrapped packets of potatoes, carrots, and onion with a little butter and seasoning inside (aka "hobo packs").

>>7853660
kek.
I watch the commercial for that every year, and it boggles my mind thinking about how much fucking trailer trash there must be, to come crawling out from under their rocks like that.
>>
>>7853699

The people who don't want a deathlike hangover and want to stay in some kind of condition to stand up and hear things.

>>7853702

Are those like chips or what?

>>7853719

Skewer and pita bread, sounds great!

>>7853856

Hobo packs sound perfect for occasion.
>>
>>7853937
"like chips" is a good way to describe them. They are some form of potato mashed all up and formed into their light airy shape and cooked and meant to imitate real potato chips but sometimes slightly better and most of the time really not. You will feel guilty if you eat them but the salt content will possibly cause an early death, even in the hot ones.
>>
>>7854296

Sounds like a super-murica version of chips.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.