[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy SHIT I just figured out these are called rice noodles My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 6796789.png (304 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
6796789.png
304 KB, 500x375
Holy SHIT I just figured out these are called rice noodles

My town is small and the only chinese joint makes these like twice a year

What is the best way to prepare them so they got that semi-rigid structure with a ting of oil along with those little chunks of egg mixed in?
>>
so what the hell do white people even eat besides burgers, pizza, and pasta

always wondered
>>
>>7852705
Chicken

...I really don't have much else to offer. Salad I suppose but it is layered with cheese and bacon bits and drowned in ranch to get rid of that yucky 'lettuce' flavor.
>>
>>7852705
>so what the hell do white people even eat besides burgers, pizza, and pasta
steak
cooked well done of course
>>
>>7852705
turkey sandwiches
>>
>>7852705
Small children
>>
File: 674868.gif (203 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
674868.gif
203 KB, 640x320
>>7852735
>>7852742
>>7852744
JUST

Please answer my question about actual cooking I made the thread for. Please?
>>
>>7852745
Cook noodles. Rinse. Make a simple, delicious and kinda salty stir fry. Throw in noodles at the end. Good combinations include cabbage, onion, garlic, eggs/tofu, soy sauce and even curry powder.
>>
>>7852735
desu most black people I know eat their steaks well done.
>>
Cook them in boiling water for like 1 minute
>>
>>7852769
I know how to make them soft. What makes them semi-rigid with an oil like finish, as well as the flakes of egg. It isn't scrambled.
>>
>>7852783
Nobody knows what you're talking about. Flakes of egg.. how fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>7852799

I don't know how how else to describe it.

It is egg. I know that much. It has a very distinct flavor that is not 'egg' and it is found in fried rice and fried rice noodles. The bits are typically flat and seem to be bits of a greater whole.
>>
>>7852828
You gotta soak the noodles first then you don't boil them but fry them in oil or whatever. Crack in egg in at the end if you please and stir that shit up.

Seriously did you not read the instruction on the bag or even attempt to google this shit?
>>
>>7852828
It's literally fried scrambled eggs.
>>
The traditional way is to move your noodles/ rice to the side of the pan, add a small extra bit of oil to your egg zone, and scramble some eggs in the egg zone. Only incorperate them once they're cooked otherwise the eggy will incorperate too much, and be flavored. Another way is to make an omlette then cut it up and add it in
>>
>>7852828

Are you really so stupid that you cant identify scrambled egg?
>>
File: bifum.png (228 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bifum.png
228 KB, 400x300
>>7852701
1 boiled water + oil + salt
2 put noodles and wait some minutes (mixing sometimes)
3 in another pan make scrambled eggs
4 in another pan make sauteed vegetables (like onion, carrot, pepper, cabbage...) and spices (like curry, shoyu)
5 mix everything (noodles + eggs + vegetables) in the pot with sauteed vegetables.
6 done
7 eat
8 be happy!!! :D~
>>
>>7853034
So the trick is to make the eggs and veggies separate.

Thanks I'll give it a shot tomorrow for lunch.
>>
>>7853037
You're welcome
>>
>>7852705
ass
>>
>>7852705
not their housepets
>>
Funsi

You can get them in Chinese market. Cellophane something.

If you want the structure, eat them raw with salad.
>>
>>7852783
LMOA
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.