[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /ck/, got some stomach issues and i can't eat stuff that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: chickenbreast.png (410 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
chickenbreast.png
410 KB, 1200x900
Hi /ck/,
got some stomach issues and i can't eat stuff that are hard to digest.
How do i make my chicken breasts tasty without vegetables or creamy sauce ?
>>
Grill em
>>
mix flour with cumin, coriander and turmeric, coat chicken in the mixture, melt butter in a oven dish, cook the chicken in the dish half way through pouring the melted butter over the top of the chicken
>>
use salt and pepper

ta da
>>
Mix diced garlic, honey and soy sauce and marinade the chicken in it for a few hours and then grill it.
>>
Since when are vegetables hard to digest?
>>
>>7850988
Good technique. Make sure you brown the chicken during the cooking process. Browning = malliard reaction = tastes good.
>>
>>7850988
brine them and don't overcook
>>
Shred it and eat it in a broth
>>
>>7851043
Do you mean 'wa la'?
>>
>>7850988
Make soup with them
>>
I'm with you there OP, I have a nervous system disorder in my upper GI and I've been exactly where you are man..

Any questions do feel free to ask!

First of all, try cannabis or cbd oil. Not to be a pro-weed degenerate (as a vast majority of people who take cannabis for medical reasons are completely lying or disillusioned by its medical benefits) but one thing that does ease gastrointestinal stress is cannabis. It played a huge role in my recovery. I now take a very small amount of a mostly cbd concentrate before I go to sleep, and it keeps the issues on a minimal.

When I was sick though, there were a few things I found out about the diet
>Start cooking every thing you eat, no more frozen things, no more processed things. Cook it all, if you want to feel better you have to put in effort.
>Stop eating meals, gently snack through the day on what you prepare. This is a huge benefit, it will lower how your tract reacts. If you're just filling it up, then letting it do it's thing, it is much more likely to have difficulty with a mass of food, instead of a constant light stream of food.
>do not cut out vegetables or other things entirely because of it. This is a common mistake, and can lead to malnourished issues.
>Avoid frying or adding a lot of oil to food. Look into cooking methods that heavily tenderize whatever you are eating. Pressure cookers, sous vide, braising, etc.
>Multivitamins help, I recommend taking it before anything else in the day, and follow it with a peice of toast from a bread that is not whole grain. Potato or white bread is best. This will kick in your metabolism a bit to uptake it. Also with GI issues inflammation is a common problem. This causes you to not uptake nutrients properly, and this is the optimal time and way to get it in there.
>>
Make chicken picatta. Or just marinate them in lemon juice overnight and sear them, maybe stick it in a taco.
>>
>>7853845
Not OP, but as someone who also has gastro issues i really like your post
>>
File: 1458783590416.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458783590416.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>7850988
Grilled chicken with a sweet and savory dry rub
>>
>>7850988

Butterfly them so that they are thinner and more evenly thick and grill them for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.

If you have some extra time on your hand you can brine them in a salt and sugar mixture after butterflying to get more juicy and flavorful.

i like to marinade in cliantro, salt, and lime, or orange juice, brown sugar and soy sauce.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.