[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is probably the best beer from the big breweries that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: salvator.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
salvator.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
This is probably the best beer from the big breweries that you can buy.Full taste with high alcohol content and not expensive.I like to drink it with some blue cheese.
>>
Nigga I bought that exact beer three hours ago. I thought I already had it in my tasting notes but was surprised to find I actually didn't so I had to pick it up. I'm going to have it side by side with Weihenstephaner Korbinian later and compare them.
>>
File: grandcru.png (100 KB, 227x356) Image search: [Google]
grandcru.png
100 KB, 227x356
>>7850414

My opinion.
>>
File: AllDay_15pk-920x549.png (654 KB, 920x549) Image search: [Google]
AllDay_15pk-920x549.png
654 KB, 920x549
My favorite is Yuengling summer wheat. 6 bucks for a six pack and it's pretty decent beer.

At a nearby convenience store I used to get a 15 pack of pic related every week. The clerk was accidentally selling it for 10 dollars. Went on for half a year before he realized his fuck up. I miss that beer.
>>
>>7852011
Damn you got lucky
>>
>>7852011
yo founders is huge now, should be able to find it anywhere that sells a lot of craft beer, fucking love that all day IPA
>>
>>7850414
How do you drink blue cheese ?
>>
>>7850414
I actually bought a 6 of this for the 4th. Also a 6 of the Hefeweizen.

Not because I'd ever had it, but because I collect beer glasses and I recently got a Paulaner Weissbier glass so I figured why not.

I was very pleasantly surprised.
>>
File: bernard-bohemian-ale.jpg (81 KB, 658x461) Image search: [Google]
bernard-bohemian-ale.jpg
81 KB, 658x461
I'm all into this brand. Especially ale tastes like heaven. Not overhopped, really refreshing, but fairly strong.
And of course. Czech made.
>>
If we're talking macro stuff, then High Life or PBR is nice. For craft, sixers of Lagunitas Sucks are like $7 here in Southern California. Easy Jack from Firestone is fucking great too, they need to make larger amounts available for purchase like Founders does for All Day.

>>7852011
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>7853284
With great difficulty.
>>
>>7850414
Technically from a big brewer, since it's owned by Palm. Really like the subtle bitter, the oak flavour, and the Knight Templar on the glass.
>>
>>7857201
Also, the Knight helm in the stem of the chalice is a really nice touch.
>>
File: sweet frappachino.jpg (32 KB, 305x325) Image search: [Google]
sweet frappachino.jpg
32 KB, 305x325
This is a little addictive, what they put in this stuff?
>>
>>7857211
a fuckload of sugar and additives

Milk, Coffee Frappuccino Syrup [Sugar, Water, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Caramel Color], Coffee, Whipped Cream [Cream (Cream, Milk, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan), Vanilla Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid)], Mocha Sauce [Water, Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Vanillin].
>>
>>7857211
The suggestion of finally gaining approval from those 15 year old girls you're creeping on at the mall.
>>
>>7857211
delicious oddly named additives.
>>
>>7857264
I'm end up a starbucks rat, noooooooo!
>>
>>7857211
>This is a little addictive, what they put in this stuff?
I'm convinced there is a little "natural flavors" combination of cream flavor and hazelnut flavor, just a hint because I detect nuttiness that is sweet. They're certainly addictive, esp the Vanilla.

I prefer the Doubleshot most of all but the unsweetened black coffee is amazingly smooth and naturally sweet.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_193554.jpg (103 KB, 728x970) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_193554.jpg
103 KB, 728x970
Drinking this right now
standard weisbier

I'm so fucking split between weisbier, porter/stout and ipa, i really can't decide which is best
Weisbier-Ayinger urweisse
porter-fuck me if i know.
ipa- something from brewdog prob
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.