[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What strange pizzas do you like? I like BLT pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: bltpizza.jpg (75 KB, 736x549) Image search: [Google]
bltpizza.jpg
75 KB, 736x549
What strange pizzas do you like? I like BLT pizza
>>
>>7849733
A classic 'go 'za
>>
I like pepperoni, black olives, fresh tomato slices, and anchovies, but that's not very strange.
>>
I unironically like hawaiian pizza.
>>
>>7849759
Don't like the ham on a Hawaiian Pizza but when I make or order pizza it's always pineapple plus some kind of pepper desu
>>
>>7849733
That's Jets Pizza, I had one before. They take the dough and top with bacon and mozzarella, bake, then take out and top with mayo, lettuce and tomato. It's fucking delicious if you get extra turbo crust.
>>
Pepperoni and jalapeno, sometimes with pineapple too.

Or bacon and mushroom.
>>
>>7849733

a proper cheeseburger pizza

> mustard and ketchup mixed together for the sauce
> beef
> mozz and cheddar
> pickles
> onions
>>
>>7849814
>mustard and ketchup mixed together

it's better to use Big Mac sauce IMO, and sesame seeds on the crust
>>
pepperoni and chourico
>>
>>7849799

thats the trifecta of pizza. meat, heat and sweet. best pizza you can get.
>>
Loaded potato pizza, with potato rounds, cheese sauce, sour cream, tomato, chives, and bacon. I don't know why, but it's so good
>>
>>7849961

Where are you from where this is a thing?

It's not the best looking pizza in the world, but I'm of the opinion that you can put anything you want on pizza, but this is something I haven't seen but might like to try.
>>
File: SteakPotatoSlice.jpg (154 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
SteakPotatoSlice.jpg
154 KB, 350x280
>>7850004
A smallish town in Oregon. There's actually three places nearby that have a pizza like this, which is pretty puzzling all things considered
>>
>>7850021

Weird. I've lived all over the country, and went to school in PDX, and always thought potatoes on pizza was pretty much a Northern European anomaly.
>>
Salsa verde as the base. Queso quesadilla, shredded pork, chopped pork rinds, jalapeño, and pineapple. Cilantro and fresh diced tomato garnish.

Alfredo base. Feta cheese, Kalamata olive, artichoke hearts, capers, red onion, prosciutto. Arugula and reduced balsamic vinegar garnish.

Thai green curry base. Mozzarella, thai basil, pickled ginger, jalapeño, bell pepper, shrimp and scallops. Cilantro garnish.

Tikka Masala base. Naan bread. Roasted garlic, bell pepper, spinach (chiffonade), chicken or lamb, and red onion marinated in red wine vinegar. Garnish with cilantro.
>>
>>7849733

Pie pastry pizza.
>>
File: pastry pizza.jpg (117 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pastry pizza.jpg
117 KB, 620x387
>>7850538
>>
Cream cheese for the sauce, with only a little bit of maranara for flavor. Then add pinnaple and jalapenos for the topping
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.