[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how old were you when you realized that thousand island is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (333 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
file.png
333 KB, 500x332
how old were you when you realized that thousand island is the god-tier burger condiment?
>>
>how old were you when

Fuck off.
>>
File: laffin tarantino.png (407 KB, 509x464) Image search: [Google]
laffin tarantino.png
407 KB, 509x464
>>7849145
underage confirmed
>>
Sometime after the age of five, when I stopped being raised vegetarian and had my first In-N-Out burger.

I don't know about THE god-tier burger condiment, but it's pretty dope.
>>
>put ketchup on burger
>its good
>put relish on burger
>its good
>put mayo on burger
>its good
>mix them all together and put on burger
>its good

Who would have thunk?
>>
>>7849147
>laffin
>having images of a man who makes movies solely for teenagers
>calling someone else underage
back to /v/
>>
>>7849451
No one but the socio-economically privileged elite in California
>>
>>7849141
so is sauerkraut. and corned beef. Just make a horrible frankenstein's monster monster of a sandwich
>>
File: lola2.jpg (134 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
lola2.jpg
134 KB, 640x428
Put a fried egg in the burger, press the bun down, let that yolk run out all over. There is no better sauce for a burger.
>>
>>7849451
you forgot the egg
>>
>>7849683
>Dad takes me to "gourmet" burger place that just opened up
>these burgers are $12-$15 each
>decide to build my own, because the menu items are gimmicky and overdone
>order a very standard burger with a fried egg
>takes 35 minutes for the food to come
>the egg is cooked through
>

Flyover land really is the worst
>>
>>7849735
>not telling your server how you want your egg cooked

retard. if you want runny eggs typically you have to specify because most people are scared of LE SALMONELLA meme
>>
>>7849656
Sauerkraut is the absolute SHIT with pizza! Try that for food of the gods.
>>
>>7849740

>if you want runny eggs typically you have to specify because most people are scared of LE SALMONELLA meme

Gimmicky shit like eggs on burgers is the bread and butter of flyover restaurants that are trying to do high end everyman food, and over easy/sunny side up is standard literally everywhere. It would be weird to have to specify anything other than a runny yolk on a burger, because that's the entire point.

Additionally, unless a major sporting event just let out or some kind of festival is happening, waiting 35 minutes for a burger is right about the time when it becomes acceptable to walk out, especially if they mess up your order.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.