[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edibles General Anyone have any good recipes? I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: marijuana-edibles-720x340.jpg (96 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-edibles-720x340.jpg
96 KB, 720x340
Edibles General
Anyone have any good recipes?
I've been looking to make some brownies but I've seen tons of different preparations and not sure which is best. Budder or oil? How much per batch?
>inb4DUDEWEEDLMAO
>>
If you know how to infuse fat with pot then it's just a matter of making something that uses fat, which could be anything, and /ck/ is more of a drinking board anyway.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>7848987
WEED
>>
>>7848989
ROFL
>>
>>7848989
LMAO
>>
File: widdly scuds.jpg (243 KB, 403x4567) Image search: [Google]
widdly scuds.jpg
243 KB, 403x4567
>>7848975
Cook your weed in the fat of your choice (butter) for 25-30 minutes. You'll have stripped all the THC from the weed, any longer just makes the butter taste more vegetal.
Strain though fine mesh strainer (and preferably a cheese cloth).
Cool till solidified.
For whatever amount of butter the recipes calls for, use 50% cannibutter and 50% regular butter.
Follow the rest of the instructions normally.

When making brownies I prefer way more chocolate to cover the taste of the weed. You can also use 100% cannibutter for the recipe, but you'll get high from the 50% versions just fine.

also
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>7848984
Are there any tricks to making infusion more efficient? Decarbing beforehand, grinding up the bud, etc?
>>
>>7849004
Definitely grind it. It doesn't need to be super fine, but you shouldn't have huge chunks when cooking.
>>
Whatever you make, chocomint flavor does the best job of covering the taste.

>>7849004
Grind, decarb, then follow >>7848993's advice.
>>
Follow >>7848993 's advice for making initial extraction, adding in minced garlic for the last five minutes. Strain, then mix with equal parts softened butter, as well as some fresh chopped tarragon, parsley, chives, and chervil. Put in fridge until semisolid and then move onto a sheet of waxed paper. Roll into a tube and wrap in plastic wrap. Crimp sides of tube and twist, then put into freezer to set. Move to fridge once solid, unwrap and cut off a pad to top grilled salmon, chicken, or steak as a compound herb butter.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
the last time I made it
>buy a brownie mix from TESCO
>make weed butter
>make brownies

no more effort must be made
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.