[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of 4th of july food do you guys have today for celebrating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: wow.jpg (79 KB, 780x935) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
79 KB, 780x935
what kind of 4th of july food do you guys have today for celebrating thee birth of the the greatest nation in the world?

here's my hamburger for lunch
>>
>Spinach on a burger
Meh.

I have some brauts, ground beef, and corn I got from the farm down the road I'm going to cook in a bit.

[spoiler]I just wish I had some people or somebody to share it with. :( [/spoiler]
>>
Boxed white wine, skoal, bag of mini donuts
>>
>>7848673
Haha. That made me chuckle irl.
>>
>>7848686
I'm glad you can laugh at it, because it really rips me apart some days.
>>
>>7848655
I accidentally a pound and a half of Mac and cheese with bacon
>>
File: front.jpg (247 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
247 KB, 1200x1200
>>7848655
This burger looks dry and sad. Probably tastes mediocre. Spinach does not belong on there.
>>
>>7848655
I'm having donuts now, not in the mood for burgers
>>
>>7848695
I wasn't laughing at YOU, per se. Just at how people try so hard and get nothing in return. Anyways, hugs. Hope you enjoy that nice food.
>>
>>7848769
Nah, it's fine man. I'm well to do, young, and miserable. That's just the life I live.

Remember though, money can't buy happiness, but it can make life very easy.
>>
>>7848655
If you can't sing even the chorus of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTaJ7fmH9qE by heart then you don't deserve that sandwich
>>
>>7848673
You can always try to feed the homeless or something.
>>
File: IMG_3375.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3375.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
>>7849019
I feed cats already. I don't need to feed drug addicts.
>>
>>7848655
Your burger looks like complete shit m89085atey
>>
Everyone had their fun yesterday plus its raining gonna be a shit 4th
>>
https://youtu.be/M11SvDtPBhA
>>
File: comfy lions.jpg (41 KB, 603x371) Image search: [Google]
comfy lions.jpg
41 KB, 603x371
>>7848655
Hot dog with chili and onion, burger with pepperjack, chili, and onion, potato salad, baked beans
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.