[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pop-tarts-soda-flavor.jpg (231 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
pop-tarts-soda-flavor.jpg
231 KB, 628x353
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>7847145
It means you're a big guy
>>
stupid slide thread, but I like the rootbeer ones a little. far from the best flavor but also not the worst ive had.
>>
>Good flavors died for this

Poptarts are still shit tier tho
>>
>>7847145
One word: Money
No sane man would make root beer Pop-Tarts in a million years. But A&W© (registered trademark) root beer Pop-Tarts? Fucking genius.
>>
Nigga the best poptart is the strawberry milkshake poptart.
>>
>>7847282
That actually sounds awesome.
>>
>>7847287
It was the best poptart ever made but it was discontinued so few people have ever tasted it. There are some people starting petitions to get it back but its not looking good .
>>
File: 1467055200658.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467055200658.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>7847145
A&W and Orange Crush are the same parent company, and they try to partner with things to get more profitability. They also partnered with Jelly Belly for their flavors.

It really doesn't end up with a good product for the consumer, though. Like Taco Bell Dorito shells or Burger King Cheeto fried macaroni, the product ends up being a corporate convenience, but terrible product.
>>
I just want them to bring back Chocolate Vanilla Creme Pop-Tarts. Loved them as a kid, and they came back a couple years ago...

...but why can't they stay?
>>
Remember those commercials that showed the cool kid eating Toaster Strudels instead of Pop Tarts? I never knew a single person who ate them. I tried them and it was like a bad version of a pastry. At least Pop Tart didn't pretend to be real food - it was basically a big cookie with filling.
>>
>>7847301
>...but why can't they stay?
probably something you did to anger god.
>>
So what do they taste like? I might see if they have some at Walmart after work.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.