[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crystal Pepsi Returns this Summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: crystal-pepsi.jpg (25 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
crystal-pepsi.jpg
25 KB, 400x298
Crystal Pepsi is returning to stores
starting August 8, 2016

http://www.brandeating.com/2016/06/crystal-pepsi-returns-for-limited-time-later-this-summer.html#XheDmCWH2xTYCCiF.99
>>
crystal pebsi is best i remeber drinking it once and then i didn't drink in anymore cause it sucked but it's the best! crystal bepsi :D
>>
>>7846651
What does it taste like? Sprite?
>>
>>7846675
I tastes like pepsi

but clear
>>
>>7846699
so...it's pepsi without the caramel color which is added in to begin with?
>>
>>7846651
good job LA beast, rekt them.
>>
The cinema snob must be losing his shit right now
>>
People still aren't ready for it. There are only a select few enlightened enough to enjoy it. The rest shall merely be too confused to comprehend it.

Maybe in another decade.
>>
>>7846651
Just thought of an AWESOME marketing idea since Crystal Pepsi is so distinctly 90s. Make a guy like me the protagonist in a movie (I was born in 1993, and Crystal Pepsi was released in 1993) where he drinks it and goes back in time to 1993! I've been wanting to go back to 1993, as I'm sure many people my age have!
>>
>>7846936
Aren't you a real "90's kid"
>>
>>7846936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXLD2c18Ac

I'm excited, never tried it back in the day. I'm sure it'll be shit but at least I can buy a 6 pack and sell them for $30 a piece in another decade.
>>
>>7846738
Yes, but its fun.
>>
>>7846651
It better be easier to find than surge and ecto cooler. I only know of one place that sells either and the later is expensive as hell as its a movie theater
>>
>>7847156
I haven't found any place selling ecto cooler OR surge in all of new mexico and the eastern half of arizona. Some fucking bullshit, man. I just want some god damned surge.
>>
File: 1465613605289.jpg (132 KB, 1649x931) Image search: [Google]
1465613605289.jpg
132 KB, 1649x931
>>7846953
>that thumbnail
>>
>>7846651
I remember not giving a shit about it as a kid. Just tasted like Pepsi. Then, in the last few years, everyone suddenly decides they always hated it.

I wanted to try it again.
>>
I honestly dont remember what it tasted like, so Im excited to try it again
>>
>tfw dont know whether to buy in mass quanitities to encourage the abolishment of caramel color usage or just not drink soda because its poison

Make poison less poisonous for stupid people or let the train crash at an extra 20mph
>>
>>7846651
there was a big petition a few years ago headed by that dude from the tgwtg website, the cinema snob, recently started watching his vids again, pretty good, still have that lo fi vibe
>>
I was gonna kill myself, but this is something to experience
>>
>>7846651
I dont remember the original crystal pepsi. Did it taste the same as regular pepsi?
>>
>>7848641
Yes.

Everyone pretended to hate it and said that the original Pepsi was so much better. I still don't understand why.
>>
>>7846651

>august
>summer
>>
>>7848706
> Every part of earth has the same weather as me

Fuck off flyover/ Eurofag / southern hemfag
>>
>>7846675
It tastes vaguely like Pepsi, but it's lighter and has a bit of a nutmeg flavor. It doesn't really taste like anything else.
>>
Coming to Canada, or another thing they get that we dont?

We had it the first time, buts back when we had variety in our foods.
>>
>>7849073
Canada gets it a few weeks before 'Murica.
>>
Reminds me of that gif of the guy throwing up crystal Pepsi
>>
>>7849101
is this a joke? He's the reason its coming back
>>
They need van halen to do the commercials again
>>
>>7849149
Or they could just license the same song. Van Halen has sucked for longer than Crystal Pepsi has been discontinued.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 604x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 604x454
>enjoying a nice 20 year old CRYSTAL PEPSI
>>
File: 1311061047817.png (81 KB, 247x253) Image search: [Google]
1311061047817.png
81 KB, 247x253
>>7846651
Thanks Pepsi for bringing back Crystal Pepsi on my birthday!
>>
>>7849101
L.A. Beast, right? He's pretty much the one who got it back in the first place my dude :^)
>>
>>7846651
>Pepsi found a 20year old storage
>so jewish they are just gonna sell it
>>
>>7846651
I'm gonna buy some just for the lolz
>>
>>7849073
Canada gets it on july 11th.
>>7849721
Wouldn't be surprised if this is just a regular batch without added coloring. I mean, there's that old, OLD myth that pepsi and coke are green before the coloring is added but it's a load of bullshit. It's clear. None of the "natural flavorings" in either product (some of which have been released through the years) would be anywhere near strong enough to produce the caramel color. It's almost all in the coloring.
>>
>>7850132
>Wouldn't be surprised if this is just a regular batch without added coloring.
That's also a myth. I've toured two Coke factories(one in the US, one in Mexico) and saw the entire process from start to finish. Before the color is added it's just a gross shade of brown that's more akin to the color of toilet water after you shot some diarrhea in there. They add two things to fix that. One to make it less opaque, and one to give it the final color. Even the "real" Coke made in Mexico is that way.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.