[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speaking as a former member on the executive board at a very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: quiznos.jpg (66 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
quiznos.jpg
66 KB, 800x800
Speaking as a former member on the executive board at a very well known tomato ketchup brand (begins with S and sends with R) i can tell you that the tomatoes and chafe declue used in our products is grown mostly in canada and the pacific northwest. some other brands (mostly those of con-agra and Dakwell) also use crops raised by some of our farmers. in 2008, the administration for agricultural safety had shut down nearly 1,400 farms we sourced from. S _ _ _ _ _ R nearly declared bankruptcy because of the shortages. strangely, demand grew 200% still after we were back at full production even after knews was public of the shutdown. i resigend from the company in 2013, and know they were planning on using canadian hydroponic tomatoes exclusively for all products. burger king also uses hydro tomatoes which have (scientifically proven) 70 to 73% less flavor than a tomato grown in clay/clump earth or even paper dairy method farming. I'm not sure if this helps but maybe the answer is the canadian water-exclusive raised tomatoes having less flavor, combined with the possible introduction of flavor contributed by fracked /leaked "natural" gas into water reservoirs. in 2015 nearly 800,000 river samples from new mexico to alaska had tested trace to toxic levels. toxic was only reported in a few small towns that were eventually permanently closed.

sidenote: these hydro tomatoes are also strangely the only tomatoes the faa has approved for use in meals (fresh).
>>
>>7845935
I don't believe a former board executive for a lqrge corporation has such shitty punctuation and syntax.
>>
>>7845946
I do and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.
>>
>>7845946
what coarsed you or heat
>>
All non-Heinz ketchup is false.
>>
>>7845935
why is that man pouring ketchup into his skin departments?
>>
>>7845935
Well, you're not Heinz, French's, Sir Kensington's, or even fucking Hunts or Del Monto, so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>7845935
>S _ _ _ _ _ R
Shitter please go.
>>
Sriracher?
>>
>>7846578
Lol
>>
>>7845935
It that ketchup hold that glove out of more ketchup can pour in? Why are they wasting magic ketchup?
>>
>>7847658
>It that ketchup hold that glove out of more ketchup can pour in?
wut
>>
>>7845946
They don't have time to learn proper grammar.
>>
SummerR
>>
>>7846431
this
>>
>>7845946
>execs must be literate

my regional manager has an 8th grade reading level, tops.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.