[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some basic combinations that are full of win? bonus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: peanutbutter_celery.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
peanutbutter_celery.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
What are some basic combinations that are full of win?

bonus points for salt
>>
Hot sauce + pancakes with syrup.
>>
>>7843881

>full of win

I don't know. Reddit could answer that for you.
>>
Sriracha on bacon.
>>
crusty french bread and high quality olive oil.. when ever I go on vacation and find one of those tourist town artisan olive oil and balsamic stores I go ham and try my best to bankrupt them
>>
>>7843892

That's actually kind of a 4chan phrase, sorry you just outed yourself as a newfag in an extremely embarrassing way, lurk a little moar before posting again
>>
File: img.gif (786 KB, 1600x1599) Image search: [Google]
img.gif
786 KB, 1600x1599
>ants on a log without the ants

why
>>
>>7843881
Is this the only dish were celery gets to be celery? Everything else that uses it, its in the background entirely.

Why the hell do we even bother growing celery?
>>
>>7843956
I don't know, why do we bother growing herbs?
>>
>>7843920
You fags trying too hard. Terms to do with "win" became a overused phase that people said to death. Same with epic, epic win.

Yourself and OP sound like huge faggots, or rather, like grandparents trying to be hip.
>>
Crackers and cheese is an obvious one

>>7844125
How about not sperging out over a simple phrase and instead either answer the question or don't reply in the first place.
>>
>>7843881

Pears or peaches with blue cheese
>>
>>7843956
Stir fry can be pretty celery heavy
>>
>>7843956
celery and hummus?
>>
Any kind of melon with salt sprinkled on it, and pancakes with salt sprinkled on them
>>
Sliced tomato on toast.

Covered with salt and black pepper.
>>
>>7844438

salt and pepper turns tomato from a fruit into a vegetable
>>
>>7844455
Well this is it you see.
>>
File: 2165356254487.jpg (133 KB, 460x316) Image search: [Google]
2165356254487.jpg
133 KB, 460x316
Asparagus and cheese. I fucking love Asparagus.
>>
>>7843881
Coffee and jello.
>>
ham and cheese.
Just take some ham and cut a slice of cheese and roll it up.
>>
File: oysters mornay.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oysters mornay.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
Oysters and cheese sauce.
>>
>>7844125
ebin post fampai
>>
Toothpaste and orange juice.
>>
>>7844125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
>>
File: 2015-float-14oz.png (119 KB, 326x352) Image search: [Google]
2015-float-14oz.png
119 KB, 326x352
root beer float
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x155
'to'se (tomato and cheese). It's ftw (for the win) fαm (family)
>>
>>7843881
Strawberries dipped in any relatively flavourless liquid, dipped in sugar. Also strawberries + sour cream + sugar.
>>
>>7843916
I assume you mean you try to steal everything as buying it would bankrupt you and not them
>>
>>7843881
Fresh berries + whipped cream
>>
Spicy pork rinds/blue cheese dressing
Celery/cream cheese
Pistachios/dark chocolate chips
Steak Satay/peanut sauce
Cantaloupe/prosciutto
Pepperoni slices/mozzarella cheese cubes
>>
>>7843920
Chan culture changes and anyone using it 5 years after it goes out of style is obviously from reddit or some other dredge site.
>>
>>7843921
>still image
>.gif

why
>>
>>7843956
>ingredients are ingredients
>why do we bother having ingredients?

Do you really want to eat a grilled piece of celery or a whole head of lettuce?
>>
>>7844125
>overused phrases

Like fag and faggots?
>>
>>7846028
CLASSICAL IMAGE
>>
Not sure if you include anything cooked as "basic"...

...but any kind of large-ish pepper with cheese and maybe meat in it that is grilled or baked.

Halved jalapenos, cream cheese, wrapped with bacon. Bake them or grill them. Three ingredients. If you want to get fancy mix cheddar in with the cream cheese.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.