[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Italian grandmother gave me her old pasta maker that hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Imperia500.jpg (419 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
Imperia500.jpg
419 KB, 1632x1224
My Italian grandmother gave me her old pasta maker that hasn't been used in probably a decade. The instructions say you can't use water, but you can wipe it down with a cloth.

Is that sufficient? There's a lot of surface area I can't reach and I'm wondering if this is a health hazard if I don't properly clean all of it. Granted it's been sitting inside the box the whole time but still..

Wat do?
>>
>>7843748
Soak it in Isopropyl Alcohol for a few hours and then scrub.......note, you'll want to have good ventilation and gloves
>>
I bought a second hand one for 9 bucks and it had tons of dried up pasta bits in it. I actually dismantled the whole thing to clean it up. Just google it. Theres a vid on youtube that shows how its done.

Those trapped pasta bits feels like a bout of salmonella waiting to happen.
>>
>>7843752
This guy is right. Anything that can't be cleaned with water you use Isopropyl alcohol, preferably a high percentage concentration so there's less water and it evaporates faster.
>>
File: 1467154196141.png (141 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467154196141.png
141 KB, 512x512
>>7843748

> So inept he needs a machine to make the easiest thing to fucking cook

Sorry OP

Im not retarted, I actually know how to make noodles.
>>
File: 1rritant.jpg (22 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
1rritant.jpg
22 KB, 265x300
>>7844501
>retarted
Retard.
>>
File: pasta.jpg (107 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
107 KB, 500x576
>>7844501
It's meant for pasta, not noodles.
>>
>>7843748
Will you be cooking the pasta after making it?
>>
>>7844501
pretty sure it doesn't cook the pasta for him senpai just cuts it
>>
>>7844501
>shitposting this much
>>
>>7843748
OP, if that's the actual machine, it looks clean as shit. I would just use it.
>>
Besides noodles, what are other pasta shapes you can get out of that machine?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.