[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna make some ice cream tomorrow What flavor should I make?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
Gonna make some ice cream tomorrow
What flavor should I make?
>>
Chocolate peppermint chile green tea sea salt
>>
>>7843601
Beetroot or pickle.
>>
>>7843610
Almost sounds good except for the chile ruins it and green tea would be overwhelmed but anyway I assume you';re going for hipster ridiculousness.

I say dark raw chocolate sea salt caramel.
>>
>>7843610
Maybe cayenne instead of chili?
>>
Semen flavored.
>>
>>7843601
God Damn that ice cream is grainy af. I bet everyone's mouth got cut to shit trying to eat that.
>>
>>7843658
Beat me to it
>>
>>7843601

Coffee is the obvious answer.
>>
>>7843745
How do I make coffee ice cream
Should I use espresso or put fine ground coffee in while I'm churning?
>>
>>7843601
Cum
>>
>>7843601
Mixed berry
Mango
Coconut
>>
>>7843601
birthday cake
>>
>>7843601

Pineapple.

Fuck. Strike that. Make lemon ice cream, then also make a series of berry compotes to drizzle on top. Blueberry and raspberry both go fucking amazingly with lemon.
>>
>>7843601
Earl Grey
>>
>>7843601
Matcha green tea with raspberry swirl
>>
>>7843601
American
>>
>>7843760
Why not both? Grind a little bit extra than you usually would, and grind that extra a little finer than that. Make the espresso with the rest and boom, coffee to add.
>>
>>7843601
Parmesan
Asparagus
Crab
>>
craft beer
>>
>>7843601
banana is the way to go
>>
>>7843724
this
also i can tell just by looking at it that the strawberries used weren't ripe enough/weren't used in high enough quantities
>>
Salted caramel
>>
>>7843601
i work at an ice cream parlor and make ice cream for a job

if you're looking for a summer flavor try peach or cactus pear (they're both in season right now)

if you're going to do coffee i recommend adding some caramel and salt
if you use coffee make sure that it is cold brew (lower acidity)

i don't recommend berry flavors (seeds ruin the texture)
i don't recommend citrus flavors (the acidity makes the milk separate and its pretty gross)
>>
>>7844242
Not, OP. I have some frozen cranberries in my freezer. I wanted to at some point make a reduction out of it. Strain it of pulp, and all it leaves behind. I wonder how good it would come out in the end as something made for ice cream?
>>
>>7844713
I've never made cranberry ice cream before
Cranberries are pretty acidic but I've never had an issue with berries being too acidic it's just that you need to make sure the puree or reduction you use is seed free because that's the number one issue with berry flavors
>>
Pomegranate gonorrhea
>>
>>7844744
That's true, I did also figure of also throwing in blackberries. I made once with adding a cinnamon stick. It was a fall/winter holiday.
>>
>>7844762
We make blackberry ice cream every now and then
Blackberries are also in season now so there's no better time
The seeds are enormous though
>>
Butter rum
>>
>>7843601
Rum raisin
>>
passionfruit white chocolate chip
>>
Gorgonzola!
>>
Semen
>>
>>7844126
Came to post this.
>>
'go 'za flavored ice cream.
>>
Vanilla with crumbled chocolate chip cookies. Cookies with ice cream is my weakness. Fresh homemade cookies are best, but any kind works fine.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.