[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Best food experiences >be me, 17 >have a chance to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
ITT: Best food experiences

>be me, 17
>have a chance to go to Taco Bell
>get to eat inside
>Taco Bell is my favorite food
>go inside, order 3 soft tacos and 2 bean burritos
>get my food, start eating
>this is the freshest Taco Bell i've ever had
>this food is the pinnacle of my existence
>eat food lovingly, enjoying every single bite
>the soft taco meat and its seasonings are so fucking amazing
>the bean burrito is out of this world
>finish
>sad that there is no more Taco Bell, but happy with the fact that that was one of the best meals i've ever fucking had

Pic unrelated
>>
Congrats!
>>
>>7842693
i once got high and ate some anchovies, they tasted so good i got a boner, i don't even normally like anchovies.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>7842708
what are you. 12? this was the best picture i had
>>
>>7842693
DUDE
>>
File: 1466904439473.gif (965 KB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
1466904439473.gif
965 KB, 400x223
>>7842693

I had this sort of experience from a subway, hadn't eaten in a while and got a steak and cheese with extra meat and cheese.

Perfect temperature and placement of meat/cheese/toppings.

Might of just been because I was really hungry but oh well, it was pretty good.
>>
>always dreamed of eating weaboo food
>went to an authentic Japanese restaurant
>tried ramen, okonomiyaki and gyoza
>best things I've ever tasted
>the end
>>
>>7842693

>this food is the pinnacle of my existence

your taste is shit and you should feel bad :~)

>>7842858

tonkotsu i presume? recently ate at jun's ramen, had the gyoza and then extra spicy tonkotsu. it was good, not a revelation, but really good.
>>
>>7842891
>taco bell tastes bad
fuck off
>>
>>7842900

it does though

why the fuck eat at a low quality fast food chain? try finding an actual mexican restaurant you piece of shit
>>
>>7842928
i've tried both rosa's cafe and taco cabana and they're nowhere near as good as taco bell
>>
>>7842931

but dude those are all fucking chains

idk what to tell you. have you ever been to an ACTUAL restaurant?

theres nothing wrong with LIKING taco bell dude theres always the right tiem & place for fast food. i love fast food, too.

but if its the pinnacle of your taste experience i just feel fucking sorry for you. makes me legit sad
>>
>>7842891
I had classic shoyu.
>>
>>7842979

>do you realize where you are?

not on reddit

>le lost all hope in le humanity meme

>>7843018

dude you GOTTA try tonkotsu then
>>
About to go to 7-11, someone recommend me something to eat.
>>
>>7843142
op here, get some doritos loaded. shit's good mang
>>
>>7843142
get buffalo chicken rollers
>>
>>7843110
Well go back to your echochamber you nigger you're not welcome here.
>>
>>7843142
Some black pepper spitz and mocha iced coffe.
>>
>>7843104
Tonkotsu is nasty.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.