[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Onion Ring recipes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Anyone know any recipes that don't require flour? All I have are onions, oil, eggs, and breadcrumbs.

I really wanted to make these mozzarella onion rings I saw on buzzfeed but I have no flour.
>>
>>7842012
Then go buy flour you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>7842046
I don't have a ride faggot or I would.
>>
>>7842049
ask a neighbor
>>
>>7842049
>living in a country without immediate access to basic essentials
>>
Dude, is that cheese in that onion ring? Wicked. I'd make that my new favorite side if I could.
>>
>>7842079
I asked him and he said that he didn't have none. He acted like I was asking him for his first born son.
>>
>>7842154
Here's the recipe if you're interested.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/melissaharrison/mozzarella-stick-onion-rings?utm_term=.bsxeZGA9p#.ga83wBnlg
>>
>>7842012
Thinly disguised clickbait thread
>>
>>7842188
This was just the recipe I was going to use. I can copy and paste if no one wants to click link.
Makes 9–12

INGREDIENTS

2 large white onions

3–4 slices mozzarella cheese

2 cups flour

5 eggs

2 cups bread crumbs

Oil, for frying

Marinara sauce

INSTRUCTIONS

Peel and cut onions into 1-centimeter rings, then separate the rings.

Slice the mozzarella into 4 even strips, and place a smaller onion ring in the center of a larger one. Fill the gap between the rings with strips of mozzarella. Repeat with remaining onion rings and freeze them for 1 hour.

Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into three separate bowls. Dip each prepared ring into the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs, then back into the egg, and one last time into the bread crumbs. Repeat with the remaining onion rings.

Heat the oil in a pot over high heat. Fry the rings until golden brown, being careful not to fry them for too long as the cheese may ooze out completely.

Drain on a paper towel, then serve with marinara
>>
>>7842184
That's sexy as fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.