[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going here for dinner What do I order?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: SubwaySandwichBIG.jpg (61 KB, 736x284) Image search: [Google]
SubwaySandwichBIG.jpg
61 KB, 736x284
Going here for dinner

What do I order?
>>
>>7841944
Meatball sub
>>
BMT on hearb and cheese with all the salad and southwest sauce
>>
>>7841944

buffalo chicken + jalapenos + provolone + pickles + ranch
>>
BLT on honey oat
>>
File: carsub.jpg (23 KB, 592x279) Image search: [Google]
carsub.jpg
23 KB, 592x279
>>7841944
veggie delight - carrot and extra jalepenos, no other salad.

cheeky squeeze of ranch if you're not cutting.
>>
>>7841944
i get blt with tuna
yeah I might be the only one that likes tuna, fuck you
>>
>>7842026

>getting tuna from subway

enjoy your food poisoning. that shit they scooped on your sub probably got opened three weeks ago.
>>
>>7841944
>only one bread
>chicken
>one of every vegetable
>double oven time
>mustard and mayo
>>
>>7842060

>i don't like tuna so obviously nobody else does

Tuna salad is one of the most popular toppings and is opened/mixed "fresh" multiple times a day because they go through so much of it.
>>
>>7841944
a time machine to take you back 10 years ago when Subway was god tier.

I have no idea what the fuck happened to subway. Maybe they changed suppliers or something but I remember distinctly that it used to be a LOT better than it is now.
>>
>>7842190

I stopped going when they stopped selling seafood salad.
>>
order a footlong roast beef on italian with double meat, if you get lucky they won't charge you for the double meat if there's more than one person there and their busy altho that hasn't worked the last few times i tried it ok
>>
>eating subway past the age of 19

m8
>>
foot long Italian bmt on italian herbs and cheese with monterey cheese. Lettuce, pickles, jalapenos, mayo and southwest sauce, lastly salt and pepper. get this with a large coke and a bag of sun chips.
>>
Subway melt, italian herb and cheese, ham, turkey, bacon, pepperjack, toasted. Lettuce, onion, jalepeno, the shakes, mayo and southwest sauce.
>>
doesn't matter it all taste the same.....just get a stalk of bread
>>
footlong cold cut combo, on italian, add pepperoni, provolone cheese, lettuce, lots of spinach, heavy on the red onions and olives, mayo, lots of black pepper, and top it with a lot of grated parmesean. you won't get a better sub. i'm a sub wizard btw. :cool:
>>
Go to literally any convenience story and buy a club sandwich if you're that hungry and desperate.
>>
>>7842457

Lots of places outside of the east coast don't have bodegas. Thus, subway.
>>
>>7842420
Why not do the same but use the shredded mozz, and toast it? It'd be like a pizza sub but way better.
>>
>>7841944
Just came back from eating there. Get the Spicy Italian on the herb and cheese bread, with black olive, red onion, lettuce, bellpepper, and a little bit of ranch.
>>
>>7841944
Oh, and provolone cheese.. I got a footlong, so I also paid an extra $1.50 for a double meat special. Came oit to 7 bucks.
>>
>>7842479

if i go that route, i keep it all the same meats, olives onions, use italian herbs and cheese bread instead of italian, keep the parm on, and have em add marinara sauce. add green pepper if you like. have them toast it a little longer. and presto! youre in italy lol. you're welcome! i'm best at subway.
>>
>>7842503
Sounds like a good sammich, man. I wish subway offered a spring mix, that'd go better on your first sandwich I feel like than the iceberg lettuce.
>>
>>7841944
Place is the worst chain establishment on earth, go to a deli or a pizzeria and you can get something way better for less money.
>>
>>7841944
order a publix sub instead desu
>>
>>7841944
Meatball Marinara on Italian herbs and cheese bread. JalapeƱos, banana peppers, onions, green pepper, spinach, ranch and chipotle.

You're welcome
>>
>all these BMTs on herbs and cheese guys

I've finally found people who know the best sandwich here
>>
Here you go, I have a master list:

Meatball sub w/green peppers and/or onions

Steak n Cheese, Bacon, Tomato, lettuce, Green Pepper, Onion Honey Mustard, Salt, Pepper, sriracha

Black Forest ham, pepper jack, banana peppers, pickles, olives, honey mustard

Honey oat, chicken teriyaki, pepper jack, lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapeƱo, banana peppers, mayo?, chipotle, little bit of ranch

Turkey, provolone, ALL VEGGIES, mayo, chipotle sauce

Italian herbs, buffalo chicken, American, toasted, lettuce, tomato, pickles, chipotle, mayo, sriracha

Italian herb, oven roasted chicken, pepperoni, pepper jack, toasted, lettuce, green pepper, red onion, salt, pepper, sweet onion sauce

Egg whites, ham, cheddar, toasted, green peppers, tomatoes, maybe olives, Parmesan

Flatbread, roast beef, turkey, bacon, pepper jack, toasted, chipotle.

Cheese bread+ Steak + pepper jack + toasted + lettuce + olives + green peppers + onions + ranch + Parmesan + salt and pepper
>>
>>7842561
ranch on this? fucking gross.
>>
>>7842575
Try it, you won't regret it.
>>
>>7842581
that seems really weird senpai, i'll pass on the ranch. everything else seems alright. do you use ranch with pizza or fries too?
>>
>>7842587
Yup, especially Bacon Ranch from Little Caesars' on their pizzas but that's another story.
>>
>>7841987
Are you me? I ALWAYS got the BMT with herb bread with lettuce, onions, and southwest sauce. I change it up now and then but that's about the basics I get on my sub.

I might try spinach now that I think about it
>>
>>7842597
That makes a lot of sense then. I'll pass on the ranch, but try the rest sometime. I never was into the put ranch on everything craze, even back in middle school.
>>
as far as ranch goes, listen to what joey coco diaz says about it. my sentiment exactly. joey d is funny af btw.
>>
File: subvay.png (64 KB, 902x635) Image search: [Google]
subvay.png
64 KB, 902x635
>>
>>7842599
Nah, I'm me. You should get all the salad man, I sometimes skip the tomatoes though, I love tomatoes in general but subway's aren't great.
>>
>>7842772
You magnificent bastard
>>
>>7842487
Black olives are awful.
>>
I don't even remember the last time I ate at Subway
>>
>>7841944
this. post vid for proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
>>
BMT on whole wheat > spinach, tomato, onion > southwest, sub sauce, pepper. Never toasted.

Pro tip: If you ever order the Cold Cut Trio, you are a subhuman nigger.
>>
>>7843415

>cold cut combo has ham, salami and bologna

>bmt has ham, salami and peperoni

it's basically the same thing you rotten nigger.
>>
honey oat
subway club
cheddar
toasted
spinach
green peppers
pickles
regular mustard
southwest sauce

when I make my twice-monthly trip to subway (to go there with retard co-workers) that's what I get almost every time. sometimes will swap out pickles for lettuce but it's the best thing I've landed on there.
>>
BMT, Garlic, Lettuce, Provalone, Banana Peppers, sauce of your choice. Jalepeonos on the side.

I used to get pickles But they ruin the overall taste.
>>
Double wrap steakhouse with salad , tomatoes, onions (if you like ), and pepper
Chipotle for the sauce
>>
File: 1463906283724.jpg (56 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1463906283724.jpg
56 KB, 600x663
>raspberry cheesecake cookies
>>
>>7842026
I used to get tuna with olives, jalapenos and pickles but then i got food poisoning and now i get italian bmt
>>
>>7842342
are you me? no olives though, shame
>>
>>7842206
I think the seafood salad is regional or something, because my local subways still sell it.
>>
BMT with onions olives oil and vinegar on white bread + american cheese
>>
>>7841944
just don't get the cookies, they aren't that great and fucking taste like the sandwiches themselves, the subway smell infects everything
>>
Ham on italian, pepperjack, not toasted
Spinach
Olives
Onion
Tomato
Banana Peppers
Jalapenos
Green Pepper
Chipotle Mayo
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.