[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meusli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: photo27.jpg (84 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
photo27.jpg
84 KB, 490x490
Swiss food of the gods, or ultimate meme food?

I like it well enough but I can't tell if I'm just eating glorified cereal or if this stuff actually does make for a decent quick meal? The appearance of these "artisinal" "hand crafted" meusli makes me skeptical.
>>
>>7841776
It's pretty good, it's what breakfast cereals should be instead of basically being dessert.

But, since people are getting more health conscious and following food fads there will be ones marketed that are supposed to be luxurious. Avoid that, unless they have more nuts instead of being mostly oats.
>>
it's alright

you don't have to buy those fancy £6.99 for 4 servings worth bags though, just the regular shit should get you through
>>
What does it taste like? Granola basically?
>>
>>7841850
Yeah but it has less stuff than most granola (just oats, one or two types of seed, almond slices, and sometimes dried fruit). You're supposed to soak it in something for at least a few minutes, but some people soak it overnight, so the texture is somewhere between out-of-the-bag granola and oatmeal.
>>
>>7841888
Sounds pretty good. Is it at least decently priced or is branded as some stupid luxury health food crap?
>>
Which brands of muesli advertise themselves as artisan or handcrafted? Can you show me?
>>
It's just oats with nuts and seeds and dried fruits. It isn't anything. My question is, why would you even eat oatmeal without nuts, seeds and dried fruit? And why would you let some other fucker dictate the ratio and type of nuts, seeds and fruits in your meal? I just buy a 10 or 20 kg bag of rolled grains from the internet directly off the mill, and then add nuts, seeds, dried fruits and other shit as I please. Why would I pay 3 times more for exactly the same? Of course it's a ripoff, you're paying for someone to construct giant machines that combine various ingredients into glorified hipster bags, which you could just be doing at home for free. And I live in the Germanic region, so the breakfast shelves here are stacked top to bottom with over 9000 variants of Müsli, all of which are stupid and overpriced.
>>
>>7841919
http://www.sevensundays.com/
>>
>>7841938
>And I live in the Germanic region

Of what? LA?
>>
>>7841978
of Europe
>>
File: 1457001550570.jpg (511 KB, 646x1305) Image search: [Google]
1457001550570.jpg
511 KB, 646x1305
>>7841938
>why would you even eat oatmeal without nuts, seeds and dried fruit?
/fit/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.