[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just finish cooking pic related >roommate starts talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>just finish cooking pic related
>roommate starts talking to me and i feel it's rude to eat my meal
>foods cold by the time he's done talking

:(
>>
>>7841730
Just eat the food next time. If anything, he'll stop talking to you and come back. Conversation can probably wait, hot food probably can't.
>>
that's what you get for being around other people

but it's not like salmon and asparagus are gross cold. I'm still sorry for your loss
>>
>>7841730

>roommate

lol poor people
>>
File: 1438415422350s.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1438415422350s.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
>>7841730
Now you know. you must become a shut in. Like me.

>pls be my gf I only talk once or twice a day
>>
why didn't you just like, uh, eat your food you dumb fuckwipe

and why did you fucking blog about it here you silly billy caterpillar
>>
>>7841761

Depends - most people in NYC or SF pay more for a room in a shared apartment than flyovers pay for a mortgage.
>>
>>7841826

>being poor in NYC or SF is cool
>>
>>7841826
>Depends - most people in NYC or SF pay more for a room in a shared apartment than flyovers pay for a mortgage.

Let the idiots spend all of their money to live in stinky shithole. The only people who think NYC or SF/LA/SV is cool are the people who live there.....and they really hate it, thats why they have to say how much they love it so much to convince their self
>>
>>7842047
>projecting this hard
>>
>>7841730
>buying greenhouse asparagus
Didn't you have any cardboard at home? The taste is about the same.
>>
>>7842050

the last time i went to NYC i saw a man shit in the middle of the street and no one even said anything or stopped walking

enjoy your city
>>
>>7842059
what is this meme
>>
Warm your plate before you serve
>>
>>7842071
It's not a meme, that big ass fat asparagus is force grown in greenhouses and has no taste. Asparagus is supposed to be short and thin, and it has a very strong bitter taste.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.