[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freezer left open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Frost-in-Freezer[1].jpg (45 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Frost-in-Freezer[1].jpg
45 KB, 450x300
Someone left my freezer door slightly ajar. I have no puddle of water infront of my freezer, just frost and ice everwhere. i had to remove all the frost just to get the door to shut again. Is my meat still okay to eat? My veg? My frozen food? I don't even know how long it's been left since we've ate out a lot this week.
>>
it's probably all fine, your freezer has just been temporarily overworked, but if it was just ajar it would still be keeping everything cold
>>
>>7841345
What i wanted to hear, thanks!
>>
how long was it open
>>
>>7841368
He already said he didn't know, but you would have had to read the post in order to gather that information there sizzle chest.
>>
>>7841306
If there's frost that means it was still ~freezing temp so your stuff is fine.
>>
get a hair dryer to defrost it before closing it back up
>>
File: frog.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>>7841584
>literally retarded

just scrape it off with a metal spatula
>>
not really worth its own thread so I am hikacking yours OP.

a small fly was bothering me all afternoon and I couldn't catch it. during dinner it landed on my salad and became trapped in the dressing. I tried to grab it but it disappeared among the black pepper. I ate it.

what is the worst that can happen?
>>
>>7841595
>extra work
>>
>>7841600
you're going to die at some point
>>
>>7841600
Have you seen that movie The Fly? Yeah, that might happen to you. Keep us posted.
>>
>>7841615
>>7841613

it was a big small fly so maybe it was pregnant. does that make a difference?
>>
>>7841630
It makes a huge difference. You are going to have a half man half fly child and be responsible for it. You have ruined your life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.