[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you tried these /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: mac-n-diabeetus.jpg (1006 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
mac-n-diabeetus.jpg
1006 KB, 1080x1080
Burger King came out with this nonsense a few days ago, I want to try them but I also don't.
what do you think?
>>
>>7840945
Not bad... but disgusting.
>>
tried them
they were so disgusting that i took one bite and threw the rest away
>>
How do you guys feel about cheeto puffed shaped chicken with cheeto cheese powder on them? Ppl like chicken fries. Chicken goes good with cheese.

How bout the chicken having cheese in the middle?
>>
>>7840945

It's like a hyper-real parody of fast food
>>
Honestly, I didn't think they weren't as bad as everyone else said they were. It's pretty damn good once you dip it in their buffalo sauce.
>>
>>7840962

How about just chicken cordon blue with cheetos in the crust?
>>
>>7840945
reviewbrah did so I didn't have to, thanks
>>
>>7841523
Based

Reviewbrah takes another bullet for us.
>>
Not bad... but disgusting.
>>
File: jack_mac_0.preview.jpg (41 KB, 550x378) Image search: [Google]
jack_mac_0.preview.jpg
41 KB, 550x378
They're basically fried mac and cheese bites with cheeto dust right?
>>
>>7841773

Pretty much, low quality Mac and Cheese but it's ok.
>>
>>7841773
exactly what they are. The biggest issue is the mac n cheese. I wouldn't say it's low quality, but it's frozen, and by the time it's re-fried or baked or whatever the fuck and gets to you, the cheese is turning that fucking disgusting sort of stale.
>>
better than some of the shit i've tried
burger king is too overpriced though
>>
>>7840945
hahhaahahahahah a cheeto haha with mac haha and hahaha and cheeseeeeeeee hohohohohohohhoh
i know its shit hahahahah but but imhaving it anyways to post it on facebook haahahahaahahahah
>>
It's total schlock food. They're really fucking awesome if you eat them right out of the fryer since the cheese is really melty and the shell actually does taste like cheetos, but once everything starts to coagulate it tastes more artificial than usual.
>>
I dont like mac and cheese so no
>>
File: Dv8zTbP.jpg (57 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
Dv8zTbP.jpg
57 KB, 495x636
I hate how much I like them
>>
try them with taco bells warm nacho cheese sauce for dipping amazing!!!
>>
File: 20160702_164739.jpg (418 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160702_164739.jpg
418 KB, 2048x1152
I did it.

I FUCKING DID IT.

I swore I wouldn't. I thought, no, I don't need to try some fad fast food, no NOT ME.

And yet here I am.
I don't know how to feel about these. I hate them, and yet I love them. It's like self humiliation, or self-shadenfreude. I hate myself, but I'm also tickled as shit.

You won this time, fucking Burger King. You won this time......
>>
>>7843025
Timestamp with /ck/
>>
>>7840945
They look fucking disgusting.

But I hate cheetos and the idea of fried macaroni and cheese has always made me feel like I'm going to vomit.
>>
I tried them yesterday. They were 6/10, I believe I could make them better myself.
>>
>>7840945
>M U R I C A
>U
>R
>I
>C
>A
>>
why do fast food restaurants sell disgusting gas station microwave foods now?
>>
back in elementary school I used to think that the mozzarella sticks the cafeteria served were actually just deep fried geese shit

these remind me of those days
>>
File: 1467552618224.jpg (864 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1467552618224.jpg
864 KB, 2048x1152
>>7843114
>>
>>7840964
>It's like a hyper-real parody of fast food
Taco Bell, Burger King, and KFC have gone of the deep end with their stoner fare.
>>
>>7844679
Taco cuck here, our next item coming out soon is the rock bottom of stoner fare, even worse than the mac n' cheetos. I'd consider it to be Taco Bell's version of the Double Down with less hype.
>>
>>7844707
Considering you guys have already fit multiple tacos within one another, I can't imagine a Taco Bell version of Double Down...
>>
>>7844707
give another clue!
>>
I don't know what I was expecting, because I knew it would be bad. That and a 10 piece nugget. Would've rather just not eaten. BK is fucking terrible.
>>
They look fucking disgusting.

The worst part is I bet that mac and cheese inside tastes fucking disgusting and flavourless, unseasoned, frozen shit. Deepfried and covered in cheeto dust.

Something only those with no soul would eat and actually enjoy.
>>
>never heard of this food.
>see this thread.
>google the food.
>first link i visit is written by mohammed omar and its title is "This is proof that the worlds future is a deep fried void"
>ok...jpg
>read a few more articles, keep seeing trump and refugee popping up on these articles.

Jesus christ all these shit bait articles are really starting to kill google hahaha.
>>
What are the rankings? No meme restaurants pls.

1. McDonalds
2. KFC
3. Taco Bell
4. Wendy's
5. Dunkin Donuts
6. Burger King
>>
this looks revolting
>>
>>7844707
>I'd consider it to be Taco Bell's version of the Double Down with less hype.

Goddamn it are you doing a bacon shell

THE HUBRIS OF IT
>>
>>7840993
J..jack?
>>
Just got it a couple minutes ago, it's extremely easy to explain. Go buy any macaroni-based product from the dollar store and then let it sit for a bit but not enough that it gets cold. Now imagine a really stale cover on top of it. That's how it was, it was absolutely disgusting.
>>
I feel like people buy these to complain.

Honestly, they are pretty good. Mind you, they are no gourmet treat, but as far as fast food junk goes I enjoyed them.

They kinda taste like jalapeno cheese poppers without the jalapeno. I'll get them again before the limited time ends
>>
>>7845549
wendys
sonic
zaxbys
long john silvers
chik fil a
arbys
>>
>>7840945
Sadly no

this aren't available in my country.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.