[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW bought 2 bunk ecstasy and didn't roll. Now downing four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
TFW bought 2 bunk ecstasy and didn't roll. Now downing four Loko to stop feeling sad

What are you cunts drinking, and why? Recommend me drinks or be sad with me.

Is there any mix better than whiskey and Coke?
>>
Bump somebody else has to be drunk
>>
I got drunk last night and just woke up. I'm currently getting drunk again. I'm going to be seriously destroyed after this long weekend
>>
Downing some cheap red wine. Wine gets me at this exact smooth drunk I need to chill. Local shop always has 4 for $10 deals on cheap brands. Rex Goliath isn't great, but it's damn good for 2.50 a bottle.
>>
>>7840712
>Rex Goliath
That stuff is decent for cheap wine. Bread and Butter wines are even better and also not expensive.
>>
>>7840718
I also love Steel Reserve, even though my local stores only have the 6% version and not in 40s.
>>
Tfw went to a strip club, and the stripper was like " you're so cute, why don't you have a girlfriend? "
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 267x181
>>7840685
I drank a litre of whiskey last night until 5am and woke up at 4pm.

I used to mix it with Diet Coke but now I just chug it straight out the bottle. I've drank a bottle a night for about two years.

Hoping I can stay off it tonight because my health is fucking wrecked

Feels bad man
>>
>>7840745
Besides health, that's gotta get expensive, man. Try sticking to beer and wine for most of your drinking, that much liquor will end you.
>>
>>7840736
don't believe their lies. they say that to get to your heart.
>>7840745
it's okay. your health is getting wrecked and you are wasting tons of money. you will most certainly regret this in the long run when you have irreversible damage.

but it's okay. we all deal with suffering in our own ways. it's okay.
>>
>drunk every night to the point that I slept early several days
>wake up at 1 am every night and keep chugging till I pass out
>>
>>7840685
Finally happen, I was drinking on my only off day from work. I actually did not enjoy it. I'm thinking it's finally catching up to me and now I wanna try and quit.
>>
>>7840685

you sound like a faggot. who takes party drugs alone and then cries on 4chan? why are you such a faggot that you buy fake drugs from people who probably think you are a loser? why talk about whiskey and drink 4loco.

i took 3 shots of bacardi and burped and it tastes like cumin. ill probably take a few more before my girlfriend comes home and then ill get a blowjob and go to bed. i hope you die alone.
>>
I drank 2 Liters of Evan Williams over the past 3 days. Now I have diarrhea and zero appetite.
>>
File: IMG_20160702_211515.jpg (355 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_211515.jpg
355 KB, 1200x1600
>>7840685
Pretty bitter. Tastes like wood.
Drinkable 4/10
>>
Al/ck/ thread? OK

I quit drinking regularly (a fifth every day) in March.

I decided to try and drink in moderation tonight. I'm doing OK. Slight buzz and I don't feel the need to get shitfaced right away.

Wish me luck.
>>
Vodka and gatorade, helps with the dehydration
>>
>>7843268

That's fucking disgusting. It reminds me of my teenage years.

I tried it a few years ago, I even tried CHASING with Gatorade and just got sick.
>>
>>7843268

the sugar/salt in gatorade is just going to dehydrate you more and make you shit your brains out
>>
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>7843272

got a bunch of picture related in college and ate them while drinking in college. probably ate like 10 and drank a fifth.

worst cramps ive ever had. pretty sure i almost died that night.
>>
>>7843287
>ate

Fucking christ
>>
>>7843166
>things that never happen.
>>
>>7843327

>no one has sex
>>
>>7840685

dont do e, it's bad for your brain.

smoke weed instead nigger.
>>
>>7840745
Don't worry, anon. You'll die soon and basically never have to deal with the financial consequences of your reckless spending on liquor.
>>
>>7843166
I wasn't alone and it was just a bad batch going around. I got some today and they were decent.

Bacardi is gross
>>
>>7843446
Have you people that post this ever considered that weed doesn't fucking do it for some people? It just makes me very uncomfortable
>>
>>7840685
Tanqueray gin because I'm visiting my mother and that's all she has. Mixed with water.
>>
>>7844107
same, i dislike the feeling
that being said I did a molly spree for a year, made me sick for two years; just watch out, be sure to wait 3 months
but i am looking back; just discovered what methylone is. the giant rock I used for 6 months straight looked exactly like methylone
be sure to test it as well
>>
File: IMG_20160703_063018.jpg (874 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_063018.jpg
874 KB, 1200x1600
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
0/10 IPA IS A MEME
>>
File: IMG_20160703_071247.jpg (570 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_071247.jpg
570 KB, 1200x1600
>>7844377
Raging bitch was the first full beer I ever poured out. Fucking putrid.

Pic related is gross, drinkable but absolutely disgusting. 1/10
>win six beer medals
>still taste like shit

I highly recommend you guys NEVER IN YOUR LIFE DRINK AN IPA. Disgusting overhopped swill.
All my presumptions about hipsters being completely ass backwards and retarded were correct. Thank fuck only 2/6 were ipas.

Oculto and Stella Artois were on the list last night. Both taste just like Heineken but oculto had an amazing flowery taste, girly beer but absolutely delicious. Stella was just high grade dutch swill but I liked it.
Highly recommend oculto, that's some good shit.

(Dead worm for scale + flavor comparison)
>>
>>7844435
Goose IPA poured out also.
By an alcoholic.
Who has no more beer.
On Sunday morning.
When he can't buy alcohol for 4 more hours.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
FUCKING HIPSTERS
>>
>>7844492
Grow some taste buds child.
You're no real alcoholic.
>>
>>7844435
the longer you drink beer, the more desensitized you become to the hoppy bitterness, especially if you're drinking ales.

I used to think IPAs were disgusting when I starting drinking beer but now they're probably 75% of what I drink. You will get used to them over time and find one you like.
>>
IPAs remind me of how some places sell like 50 types of hot sauce and they're all just different variations of hot as fuq
and they all have the same awful branding that looks like if Hawaiian shirts and brown flip flops could be a brand
>>
I go through about 3 of these a week, I'm fucked.
>>
>>7840685
>take codeine instead of drinking once
>feeling amazing
>drink a bottle of liquor the next day
>"this is so much worse than codeine, I wish I was sober already"
>completely lost the desire to drink since then
how do I make drinking fun again? I really don't want to swallow 30 cough pills (that contain some stomach irritating shit beside codeine) more often than once a week
>>
>>7840685
I'm drinking lots of beers and bourbon because I'm a tranny and I don't want to admit it to myself, so it's how I kill the pain instead
>>
>>7844785
It's funny that you tell people this and they think they're a special fucking snowflake for not liking it. They KNOW that it'll never grow on them. And then it does
>>
>>7840685
Yet another unrelated thread.

>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>
>>7844913
You don't. Drinking never becomes fun again.
Welcome to hell.
>>
File: crazy.jpg (79 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
79 KB, 640x480
>>7840745
My friend who is a nurse has told me the horror stories of alcoholics coming in.

Their liver shuts down. Ammonia can't be processed and suddenly floods the brain. They literally go crazy and start acting like wild animals. They forget their names. They start flinging their own feces. They lose complete consciousness and become monsters strapped to their own beds.

She said it's pretty weird to see them acting completely normal a few days later once they recover. 70 yr old grandmas are suddenly smiling and saying "Thank you dear." instead of calling her the devil and biting her.

TL;DR just be careful senpai.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.