[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Pepsi BTFO of Coke? http://adage.com/ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Where were you when Pepsi BTFO of Coke?

http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/crystal-pepsi-coming-stores-nationwide/304750/
>>
>>7840668
Probably drinking a Coke somewhere
>>
I'm excited but I just want to have one to hold on to when it fucking tanks and then in another 20 years when kids who've never tasted it want one, they can buy it from me for $300 off of ebay. Like I did with ectocoolers, and am doing again.
>>
>>7840668
Still diabeetus-inducing but without the cancer coloring added. Nice desu~
>>
>>7840668
I can't wait to mix some with vodka, and when someone asks if I'm drinking some Sprite, I can laugh mockingly at them, stupid faggots.
>>
i won a 6 pack awhile back

it was a little weird tasting,not bad though

saved one
>>
this will take like 10 years until it gets to Eastern Europe and I will be able to taste it
>>
>>7842150

Nobody is going to come into your basement and ask if you're drinking Sprite.
>>
File: 1458746364928.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458746364928.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>7842390

wouldnt it be fun though? if i could have any super power it would be able to teleport to any anons house at will and throw their piss jars and weeb toys at them, break their crusty PC and tell them they are subhuman
>>
>>7840668
i was around for the first time. It's the Zima of soda.
>>
File: look what your post did to me.jpg (55 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
look what your post did to me.jpg
55 KB, 500x447
>>7840668
>>
>>7840668
do they do diet crystal pepsi?
>>
>>7842390
Someone will bring the tendies, asshole.
>>
ALL THAT I WANT IS A CRYSTAL PEPSI
TO SHARE WITH YOU

I HAVEN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE 'NINETY-TWOOOOOOO
>>
>>7840668
It's probably shit anyway. The LA Beast tries some of it in a video and is pretty unimpressed by it.
>>
>>7840668
Cherry coke still exists and it's better
>>
>>7843589

I'm still waiting for them to bring back black cherry vanilla.
>>
>>7840668
Was alive for the first run. Nasty then, likely nasty now.

Though, it did spawn the Crystal Gravy SNL sketch, which was alright.
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/crystal-gravy/n10459
>>
>>7840668
so the LA beast won his petition, nice.
>>
>>7843589
cherry coke gives you a headache, if you don't get a headache from it you are inferior.
>>
Was born too late to try it, what does it taste like? Similar to anything?
>>
>>7843761
Shit
>>
Brad Jones is probably really excited for it.
>>
>>7842399
I hope I remember this after I die I wanna go full poltergeist on neckbeards in their mom's basements
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.