[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you trust this brand of hot dogs /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (280 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280 KB, 436x436
Do you trust this brand of hot dogs /ck/?
>>
>>7840503
The merchant is America's greatest ally.
>>
No of course not because it says Hebrew on the label and Jews are bad.
>>
>>7840503
Absolutely not.
>>
I love that brand, reminds me of Moses
>>
Sausage is supposed to be made of pork.
>>
>>7840503
All packaged hot dogs are garbage. Go to a German Butcher an get some Saitenwurst.
>>
File: yATCuuS.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
yATCuuS.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
It's the only good brand.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>7840503
>bignosedmerchant.jpg
>>
>>7840503
Their natural casing dawgs are bretty gud, if you can't get the superior Vienna beef. 8/10 would eat.
>>
>>7840503
>Jews
>trusting

Why don't I kill Jesus myself
>>
>>7841093
Supermarket hotdogs are bad. No exceptions.
>>
>>7840503
They're not poisonous, but I think boarshead tastes better.
>>
>>7840503
>Do you trust this brand of hot dogs /ck/?

There are wurst brands...
>>
File: maga.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>7841558
Carlos you have to go back.
>>
>>7840503
say no to international jewry
>>
File: 10674.jpg (270 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
10674.jpg
270 KB, 768x1024
>>
What are /pol/a/ck/s' opinions on kosher rye bread and bagels?
>>
>>7841628
Does the machine actually shut down for the Sabbath?
>>
With Jews You Lose
>>
>>7841643
Yes 24/6
It also takes credit cards and a recorded voice going "Oy Vey"
>>
>>7841634
I saw some kosher rye at my local grocery store and it was smaller for the same price as the regular bread
>>
Nathans > Hebrew National

Nathans plump up, HN stay skinny and dense.
>>
>>7840503
>not only getting fresh hot dogs from the local butcher
>>
I used to buy them because I figured they'd be safer than other brands since jews have pretty stringent rules for what part of the cow is considered ok to eat.

They're just ok. I don't really care anymore though, but I don't buy hot dogs much anymore anyway.
>>
Is this a bait thread?
>>
File: 55572624_p23.jpg (252 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
55572624_p23.jpg
252 KB, 800x1280
>>7840503
This is one of the better brands of hotdogs if you are looking to jew yourself out of all the calories normally associated with hotdogs. these are the only brand that reduce fat to such a high degree that I'm aware of, theyre not as delicious, but they still brown and grill just as well, so if you want to feel less guilty eating your sausage i'd go for this brand.

As for their full fat hot dogs? theyre not the worst but far from the best. I'd only buy them on sale.

t. Hotdog slut.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.