[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ Recently got one of these and am anxious to try baking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mixer.jpg (21 KB, 385x434) Image search: [Google]
mixer.jpg
21 KB, 385x434
Hey /ck/

Recently got one of these and am anxious to try baking my own bread now. What are some good recipes to start out on? No, I don't want zucchini bread or stuff like that, just genuinely nice crusty loaves of bread for sandwiches.
>>
I want cookies.
>>
>>7837247
Try making a pretzel bread, those are the memes.
>>
>>7837247
why do you need a mixer to make bread?
>>
>>7837296
I don't but I figured it would make it easier
>>
File: logic.png (151 KB, 732x418) Image search: [Google]
logic.png
151 KB, 732x418
>>7837327
>>7837247
Woman logic
>if I buy this $500 enameled stand mixer like I saw on thesweetbarefootpioneerhousewife.tumblr.facebook.myspace.blogspot.com, I'll finally be a whole person and I'll get many likes on facebook! think of all the macarons I can make!
Man logic:
>if I buy this $500 stabby tool, I'll finally be a real self-sufficient cave man and I can finally go my own way! think of all the steak I can rub with salt while looking at the knife!
why do gendered beings pretend to enjoy cooking?
>>
>>7837247
Is this a thing in America or are you memeing? Why would you buy that if you don't know how to make bread?
>>
Learn how to make bread first, then use the mixer to shorten the process.
Plenty of resources out there.
>>
>>7837972
You sound absolutely insufferable.
>>
>>7837972

If he has the money to buy kitchen gadgets he wants then may Allah bless his soul even if he has no clue what the fuck they're best used for. No need to be a nasty cunt about it.

May this message find you in peace.
>>
>>7837988

I'm not OP, but I am American. I have never baked bread in my life, but I use my kitchenaid several times a week.
-pasta roller attachment
-meat grinder
-sausage stuffer
-I use the mixer itself to mix the meat for my homemade sausages, as well as for whipping cream, making meringue, mixing batter for cakes, and so on.
>>
File: autismbbc.jpg (76 KB, 695x407) Image search: [Google]
autismbbc.jpg
76 KB, 695x407
>>7837972
>people have money
>get upset they spend it
>>
>>7837247
Have you still got the receipt? A $20 bread maker would be better for making bread. Pro tip: they make bread.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.