[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh look God's gift to mankind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 580x386
Oh look

God's gift to mankind
>>
>>7836952
Soup in a bowl of bread is the neatest thing but I've never had one before. What soups do you usually have?
>>
>>7836982
I prefer cheesy soups like beer cheese or broccoli and cheese.
>>
>>7836982
Broccoli cheddar, tomato basil, cheese bisque, French onion, any chowder really
>>
Nice 'go 'za
>>
I like soup but hows this better than having the soup on a bowl and the bread on the side
>>
>>7836952
Christ almighty that looks amazing
>>
>>7837187
it looks cool and no bowl to wash later
>>
>>7836952
>Classic image.jpg
>>
BREAD BOWL BREAD TIER LIST

>ELDER GOD
SOURDOUGH

>WHY FUCKING BOTHER
LITERALLY EVERY OTHER KIND OF BREAD IN EXISTENCE

go ahead just try to prove me wrong
>>
>>7837182
Knew it. Fucking knew I'd see it.

I bet you're pissed you didn't get first reply on this one...
>>
>>7837458
Sourdough and clam chowder are the perfect combo
>>
how can the bread get cooked properly if you fill it with soup
>>
How come most restaurants don't give you the inner bread they dig out? Makes me sad.
>>
>>7837187
Have you never had a bread bowl with soup in?
The soup soaks into the bread and softens it up just a bit, so you get these crispy, preferably cheesy bites of soup drenched bread, and its just so easy.

and fucking look at it, it is so aesthetic.

Really, bread bowls are elder god tier.
>>
>>7837459
(You)
>>
>>7836952
I'd much rather have my bread on the side. They throw away the middle of the loaf, and what do you do at the end, eat a bunch of soggy crust?
>>
>>7837500

Cook it first, then fill with soup.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x419
>>7837523
AYY LMAO!
>>
>>7836952
Is that some 'ew 'land style 'za?
>>
>>7837666
tfw you see your reply posted as a screenshot
>>
>>7836952
is this technically a sandwich?
or a Soup burger©®™ ?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.