[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graham Cracker Crumbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20160630_191831.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160630_191831.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Hey /ck/ I just made a cheesecake and have about 1.5 cups of graham cracker crumbs left. What should I make with them? (Not going to make another cheesecake for a while.)
>>
Less the sugar, the following is something I do with breadcrumbs and I don't see why it wouldn't work with graham cracker crumbs.

Mix sugar and melted butter into the cracker crumbs.
Whip egg white to stiff peaks and fold the crumbs into them.
Press crumb mixture into a single layer and bake in the oven until crunchy.
Enjoy graham cracker crackers.
>>
>>7836259
oh boy i'm laffin
>>
>>7836259
kek
>>
>>7836274
>>7836268
4y u laff?
>>
You can use them as breading.
Make some sort of oven s'mores....
>>
>>7836283
not a bad idea.
Melt some chocolate, cover the marshmallows in the chocolate and then roll them in the crushed graham crackers, then refrigerate
>>
>>7836253
Post cheesecake
>>
File: 20160630_212824.jpg (586 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160630_212824.jpg
586 KB, 2048x1152
>>7836445
Here you go friend.
>>
>>7836253
My paternal figure coats the top of martini glasses with them when he makes key lime martinis.

I echo the smores thing though that would be cool. You could sprinkle it on top of a smores dip if you wanted to.
>>
>>7836372
I did something similar a while back for work. Make sure to learn from my mistakes and add some paraffin wax to the chocolate. It will hold up better at room temp.

Mine were fine for a few minutes but the chocolate started melting in about 30 minutes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.