[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live at apartment complex >urge to grill for the 4th >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: insane_for_propane_2.jpg (71 KB, 813x447) Image search: [Google]
insane_for_propane_2.jpg
71 KB, 813x447
>live at apartment complex
>urge to grill for the 4th
>not allowed grills
>only one shared grill and it smells like beer
>no chance in hell of being able to use it this Monday

Can we share woes?
>>
>>7835991

just use yer broiler ya dingus its austrailian grilling
>>
I also live in an apartment complex that doesn't allow grilling, sweating nightly in my kitchen instead of enjoying the great outdoors and having various grilled meats is seriously soul crushing
>>
I know this feel. I just use a small electric grill on my stovetop.

We used to be allowed to have a grill on our balcony, but retards kept calling the fire department because they saw smoke coming off the building, so we can't do that anymore.
>>
>>7835991
just grill out in the parking lot
>>
>>7835991
>urge to grill for the 4th
wtf are you talking about? 4th what?
>>
>not allowed grills
Every place puts that in their standard lease, it's a CYA thing. I have never, ever seen it enforced at any of the apartment complexes I've lived in.

Everyone has a grill on their patio and the leasing company, which inspects the grounds on a regular basis, doesn't do shit.
>>
File: theduke6.jpg (23 KB, 337x425) Image search: [Google]
theduke6.jpg
23 KB, 337x425
>it smells like beer
why is that a problem?
>>
>>7836112

the cinco de quatro, it's a pretty big holiday around here
>>
>>7835991
Go to a park
>>
>>7836101
I have a George Foreman grill but I don't want all the juices to go away.
>>
>>7835991
Grill in your parking lot. If they give you shit ask them why they hate America
>>
That pic sounds like it could be Hank Hill's stand name.
>>
just go to the park and use one of the grills there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.